When Xbox launch in the rest of the countries this year do you think...

#11ZatchBellPosted 8/19/2014 7:12:31 PM
The gap will decrease, xbox one could catch up to wii u by end of 2014/early 2015.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#12mayu780Posted 8/19/2014 7:17:10 PM
whats up with the weaboo af username tc
---
http://i.imgur.com/YjqIMlX.jpg
#13LorneMaIvoPosted 8/19/2014 7:26:50 PM
PominAus posted...
The gap will likely decrease, but I doubt that XBO will catch up to the PS4.

lol no it won't. If you think the gap is going to be less than the 5m+ it is now, you can think again. It's gonna number in the 10s of millions in the end. Like a 30-50m gap.
#14RCW29Posted 8/19/2014 7:54:59 PM
ZatchBell posted...
The gap will decrease, xbox one could catch up to wii u by end of 2014/early 2015.

Keep dreaming puppet
#15shogo10Posted 8/19/2014 8:13:04 PM
Imported X1's are already being sold in a lot of those unofficially supported countries anyhow, especially in Europe. I seriously doubt anyone who wanted an X1 is waiting for the 'official' release in those places.
#16AttackOnTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:23:00 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
PominAus posted...
The gap will likely decrease, but I doubt that XBO will catch up to the PS4.

lol no it won't. If you think the gap is going to be less than the 5m+ it is now, you can think again. It's gonna number in the 10s of millions in the end. Like a 30-50m gap.

Hell no 360 and PS3 were neck and neck and this will be no different, Only reason PS3 caught up to 360 was cause of Japan. 360 didn't sell anything in Japan where as though PS3 sold like 10 million. With the PS4 that doesn't look like it will happen this gen, it sold horribly over there so Japan can't bail Sony out this time around.
#17AttackOnTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:25:52 PM
shogo10 posted...
Imported X1's are already being sold in a lot of those unofficially supported countries anyhow, especially in Europe. I seriously doubt anyone who wanted an X1 is waiting for the 'official' release in those places.

Not when you have all these bundles coming out and the heavy hitter games haven't came out yet. Everybody hasn't made the jump to new consoles yet either. Still a lot of people on their 360's and PS3's
#18AttackOnTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:28:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19LorneMaIvoPosted 8/19/2014 8:29:10 PM
AttackOnTitan posted...
360 and PS3 were neck and neck and this will be no different

Lmfao!! Such an analysis. The last consoles were neck and neck and so will these be! Completely different and varying factors? What are those?

The only reason they were neck and neck was Sony arrogance and the PS3 catching up and overtaking the 360 after years.

That's a testament to the strength of the PlayStation brand. Nothing more.

Now the PS4 is already ahead by millions, you think that same powerful brand recognition is going to falter and let the Xbox One catch up? Lmao please.

In fact, in NA alone the Xbox One is looking to struggle, and that's its own territory. But worldwide?! They could not care less for Xbox. Keep dreaming though.
#20AttackOnTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:31:34 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
AttackOnTitan posted...
360 and PS3 were neck and neck and this will be no different

Lmfao!! Such an analysis. The last consoles were neck and neck and so will these be! Completely different and varying factors? What are those?

The only reason they were neck and neck was Sony arrogance and the PS3 catching up and overtaking the 360 after years.

That's a testament to the strength of the PlayStation brand. Nothing more.

Now the PS4 is already ahead by millions, you think that same powerful brand recognition is going to falter and let the Xbox One catch up? Lmao please.

In fact, in NA alone the Xbox One is looking to struggle, and that's its own territory. But worldwide?! They could not care less for Xbox. Keep dreaming though.

I was spiting out facts and your spiting out fanboy nonsense NEXT.