Joined the xbox family

#11LorneMaIvoPosted 8/19/2014 7:29:16 PM
Heracylost posted...
Enjoy the mediocrity that is Halo. I have 1-3 its more of the same as you go.

Look, the Xbox One is floundering. The PS4 is dominating it. Yes, Xbox fanboys are clinging desperately to spammed fallacies of "only slightly more power" and "PS4 has no/terrible games" in the hope that those might be true if they say them enough... but Halo is an amazing franchise. At least the Bungie developed games.
#12micheal82Posted 8/19/2014 7:36:11 PM
Have fun gaming, send me a friend request gt: BDIDDY2k7
---
It's Clobbering Time
Best in the World
#13astutecolliePosted 8/19/2014 7:37:35 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Heracylost posted...
Enjoy the mediocrity that is Halo. I have 1-3 its more of the same as you go.

Look, the Xbox One is floundering. The PS4 is dominating it. Yes, Xbox fanboys are clinging desperately to spammed fallacies of "only slightly more power" and "PS4 has no/terrible games" in the hope that those might be true if they say them enough... but Halo is an amazing franchise. At least the Bungie developed games.

Lmfao dat salt!

Keep digging. Gamescom was THAT damaging to you ppl that youre here trying to figure out why you spent $400 on a system with a joke exclusive game lineup? Bc when i go to the ps4 board, there are very few x1 fans there. And why is that? Bc they are actually happy with their system. No need to justify it and prove it to salty sony fans.
#14kidwgmPosted 8/19/2014 7:55:47 PM
Welcome to our dysfunctional family.
---
Currently Playing: Lego Marvel Super Heros, FTL iOS and Peggle 2.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#15LorneMaIvoPosted 8/19/2014 8:25:27 PM
astutecollie posted...
Lmfao dat salt!

Keep digging. Gamescom was THAT damaging to you ppl that youre here trying to figure out why you spent $400 on a system with a joke exclusive game lineup? Bc when i go to the ps4 board, there are very few x1 fans there. And why is that? Bc they are actually happy with their system. No need to justify it and prove it to salty sony fans.

lol this kid again. When your system is over 5m in the lead, and growing exponentially by the week, all the while having more games, then you can claim the opposing fan base is salty. Until then, it's the leaders looking down on you.
#16Syn_VengeancePosted 8/19/2014 8:30:30 PM
So look many try hards, go back to the Sony board if it's so damn better then Xbox one. Trolling here only makes you look like a pathetic loser.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#17kennyynnooPosted 8/19/2014 8:31:52 PM
Tips TC...
Push what used to be the start button on the dash and a menu pops up, if quit is an option on apps or anything select it before you play, makes things smoother because apps, settings....they all stay open and can make it crash to the dashboard mid game.

If things are running slow or games won't load or nothing is working right hold the power button on the console 10 seconds to hard reset it, it clears the cache.

Enjoy
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#18kennyynnooPosted 8/19/2014 8:32:41 PM
kidwgm posted...
Welcome to our dysfunctional family.

Nah we just got racist neighbors.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#19yunus11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 9:28:43 PM
Getting a lot of mixed love here. I'm super excited to get my xbox when it finally ships early november, until then, will sit in a corner and cry because of college
#20zxghostravenxzPosted 8/19/2014 9:47:18 PM
If you're getting the master chief collection, you may want to get the Halo books as well. I stopped playing halo after reach, and the games don't make sense to me. You have to read the books in order to understand the games better, that's just how it goes.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
FC: 0877-0470-0429