first time Diablo player. having the time of my life!

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 8/20/2014 4:15:42 AM
playing alone on my first playthrough on the highest difficulty. that I can pick on your first playthrough. taking my time exploring, reading the entry logs, looking for rare loot, Doing side quest, talking to NPCs just having a blast

I remember PC gamers just not liking the game as much. They must have really fix the game because so far it's one of the better games this year

I'm not a PC player and I hear these hack and slash type of RPGs comes out like every couple of weeks so it really shows what I'm missing.. would love more of these types of games on consoles.

and I hear there's far better ones on PC and that just blows my mind because this game is already awesome
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2LapanuiPosted 8/20/2014 4:22:26 AM
I played it on the 360 when it was released, I was actually 50/50 on it last year, but got it for a bit cheaper. My brother wanted to give it a go as well. Loved it since then and played through it multiple times on different difficulties and used different characters on a number of occasions.

I actually didn't preorder the UEE because I had left it too late. Decided to try and pick it up first thing yesterday morning, but they couldn't find it lol. There was one in stock, but it was in the back and still couldn't find it. Got my Mom to pick it up at a different store while she was out.

Me and my brother replaying an amazing game, both as Crusaders.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#3Juzten76Posted 8/20/2014 4:33:33 AM
I played the 360 version to death and had no problem buying it for the One. They made a lot of improvements to the game besides graphics. This really is the ultimate edition. I don't think I could ever touch Diablo on PC again without feeling I'm missing something.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#4LapanuiPosted 8/20/2014 4:36:58 AM
At first, I didn't like the way the loot system was, but to be honest, it doesn't really matter. The way me and my brother share equipment is, whoever receives it will equip it, unequip their previous equipment and give it to the other if it's better. Otherwise, they just keep it for salvaging or to sell.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#5youngskillzPosted 8/20/2014 4:45:53 AM
i liked the first game back like 1996 or 97 on bnet, diablo II wasn't the same but wasn't too bad either.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
#6RockguyKevPosted 8/20/2014 6:53:53 AM
As a forever Diablo player I still loved it. I only played on 360 but I never saw what PC folk hated so much about it. Very much looking forward to Ultimate coming in the mail today.
#7kidwgmPosted 8/20/2014 7:11:04 AM
Been playing it on/off on PC since release it really is a fantastic and addicting game.
---
Currently Playing: Lego Marvel Super Heros, FTL iOS and Peggle 2.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#8cheezedadadaPosted 8/20/2014 7:16:21 AM
I have played the game on 3 different platforms at this point and I am still enjoying it. I think I am just addicted to games with a lot of loot and leveling up. Borderlands, Diablo, Torchlight, Fallout etc etc.

I only got to about level 11 or 12 last night, but I plan on giving it another go when I get home. Glad you're enjoying it and there is a lot of stuff to do so have fun.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc. I now hate the word "salt" because of Gamefaqs.
#9SoulTrapperPosted 8/20/2014 7:16:41 AM
RockguyKev posted...
As a forever Diablo player I still loved it. I only played on 360 but I never saw what PC folk hated so much about it. Very much looking forward to Ultimate coming in the mail today.

The game is good on a console, but it's very much "consolised", which is why people on PC had legitimate issues with it.

On top of that, there was the auction house, where you could buy and sell your loot for real money, with Blizzard taking a cut of the profit you made.

It was fine on consoles, though. Very enjoyable game.
#10Juzten76Posted 8/20/2014 7:17:27 AM
RockguyKev posted...

If you played it on the 360 you'll notice they made a lot of nice improvements all around. They took a great game and made it even better.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot