Help I'm so confused! I'm getting mixed messages from Microsoft about resolution

#61TenzhiPosted 8/22/2014 3:08:47 AM
Best way to avoid confusion is to stop relentlessly trawling the internet for every pointless interview or random blurb that the ongoing media glut wants to vomit forth as "news".
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#62Spetsnaz420Posted 8/22/2014 3:18:57 AM
cheezedadada posted...
There's not a single person here that wouldn't do the same. Putting a situation in perspective while also trying to improve it in the background is something we have all done. If MS wasnt attached to this situation, no one would care. We all know that's true too...

Don't be naive and pretend it would be any different if it was Sony doing it... In fact a few special users here will gleefully remind you of the 720p Killzone fiasco
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#63N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 8/22/2014 9:34:35 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
Lol linking to an IGN article of all things.

You do know that by the time IGN posts an article that the news are at least 1 day old.

This is like the 7th or 8th topic on this. Fail.

Lmao. When I see people post this it makes me wonder how they communicate in the real world with others. I hear and see the same stuff every day one way or another talking to people I see or hear from on a daily basis. If someone calls me and asks if I've heard a certain album, and that it's good, I don't say, "you IDIOT! There's already a NEWER album out that's BETTER!"... I just say yeah, I've had it for a while, and engage in conversation with them about "the album".

You're just as bad--no, worse--as the people you're being an *** hole to.

Yeah I know, and when I posted that IGN link the news was less than a day old. I guess everybody needs to hear about breaking news immediately according to him lol.

Yeah, that ain't ****. Two days ago i was on IGN and saw Diablo 3 news, and it was posted literally 8 minutes before i saw it (said ''8 min ago" where the date is posted). Brought the link here, and posted my thoughts, only to be bomboarded with accusations of being a troll, and knowingly posting old information--even though it was 8 minutes old, and there were no topics about it within the first 50 topics on the board.

People here would just rather talk **** to eachother than discuss anything noteworthy. Its pathetic more than annoying or anything else.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#64cheezedadadaPosted 8/22/2014 9:48:27 AM(edited)
Spetsnaz420 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
There's not a single person here that wouldn't do the same. Putting a situation in perspective while also trying to improve it in the background is something we have all done. If MS wasnt attached to this situation, no one would care. We all know that's true too...

Don't be naive and pretend it would be any different if it was Sony doing it... In fact a few special users here will gleefully remind you of the 720p Killzone fiasco

I didn't pretend it would be different if Sony was involved. I didn't even bring up Sony because it's not really necessary or relevant. My comment is about MS and their name being attached to this.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58RSC7HO9aU - Action Bronson - Rap Video of the year.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60 to 58 on the Xbox One.
#65TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 4:02:25 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

I didn't pretend it would be different if Sony was involved. I didn't even bring up Sony because it's not really necessary or relevant. My comment is about MS and their name being attached to this.

He's just trying to deflect by bringing Sony into this.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#66TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 4:38:41 PM
Tenzhi posted...
Best way to avoid confusion is to stop relentlessly trawling the internet for every pointless interview or random blurb that the ongoing media glut wants to vomit forth as "news".

It isn't pointless though.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#67Dieinafire1Posted 8/23/2014 5:25:00 PM
If power is what you're after buy the ps4 or even a nice gaming pc. If xbox1 is your thing buy it. Whatever makes you happy
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.4 ghz | MSI 990FXA-GD65 V2 | EVGA SLI TITANS | 16GB 1866 DDR3 | 850W Corsair | Win8.1 64bit | 3TB HDD 256 SSD | Hyper 212 Evo | 4K | PS4|Xbox1
#68TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 7:44:30 AM
Dieinafire1 posted...
If power is what you're after buy the ps4 or even a nice gaming pc. If xbox1 is your thing buy it. Whatever makes you happy

People are buying what makes them happy. Just look at the sales numbers.
---
#69TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 12:00:55 AM
Bump
---
#70BDJaycePosted 8/27/2014 2:13:20 AM
You got your answer, in spades, is there really any need to bump this topic aside from trolling?
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723