Why do Xbox fans hate "indies"?

#61kennyynnooPosted 8/20/2014 1:15:43 PM
SoftAssassin posted...
No one bother with zephirraines. When they're not cooking dinner for their wife, major nelson, their on gamefaqs posting the words ponies, kid, casual and salty. Also, the number 180.

You have a major Nelsons wife obsession, every day someone is his wife to you. Its a little disturbing, I'd say seek help but I'm sure you're already in denial before finishing this.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#62LorneMaIvoPosted 8/20/2014 1:17:58 PM
SoftAssassin posted...
No one bother with zephirraines. When they're not cooking dinner for their wife, major nelson, their on gamefaqs posting the words ponies, kid, casual and salty. Also, the number 180.

Wouldn't you be that salty if your laughable prediction was so off the mark?

i.imgur.com/npnx1O9.png
#63Homie_202Posted 8/20/2014 1:22:09 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
SoftAssassin posted...

Wouldn't you be that salty if your laughable prediction was so off the mark?

i.imgur.com/npnx1O9.png

Lol I never saw that post but it sure is win.
#64CapwnDPosted 8/20/2014 1:23:11 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
I see a lot of Xbox fans attack the PS4 for having a more varied and unique library of exclusives as if this is somehow a bad thing and I have to ask why? Is there no room in the games industry for titles that aren't generic AAA titles that favor graphics over gameplay substance?

lol. Wow you guys are sad. You can't take Sony out of your mouth for one second can you!

You're confused. Nobody hates indies. When the console's exclusives are indie games that have been on PC for years or are also coming on PC, one has to ask "why do I own a PS4?"
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#65Laylow12Posted 8/20/2014 1:34:28 PM
zephirraines posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
zephirraines posted...

If you werent a fanboy you wouldnt list that joke of a site which takes 5 seconds to see they count Titan attacks as a ps4 exclusive but not dead rising 3 for xbox.

Oh and Titan attacks is on the xbox indie channel. That ps4 list is so biased that its ibvious you are just linking your own blog.

How are you Kcypher? :3 I've missed you. I hope you have been well.

I already answered you last time Aces alt. oh wait you are trying to act like i care that people know who my alt is that i have admitted to several times?

Silly kids.

Oh wow! You have an alt named Kcypher? How cute. How do you decide "who" you're going to be that day? Does it go off of how your hair is for the day? Maybe your makeup? Do tell because alts are the biggest Faux Pas that one can make on a message board. You're hiding from who? And why? Too funny.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#66MRL3G3NDPosted 8/20/2014 1:35:35 PM
I paid $500+ for next gen out of this world experiences

not some 2D 50mb cell phone game

I remember when I got my 360 I was blown away

imagine if they showcased some 2D platformer
no one would have bought it

casuals taking over
---
http://www.twitch.tv/mrlegend101/
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRLEGEND102
#672ndAtomiskPosted 8/20/2014 1:38:01 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
just because you have a small percentage here doesn't mean it is the whole community.

---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#68Homie_202Posted 8/20/2014 1:40:00 PM
CapwnD posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
I see a lot of Xbox fans attack the PS4 for having a more varied and unique library of exclusives as if this is somehow a bad thing and I have to ask why? Is there no room in the games industry for titles that aren't generic AAA titles that favor graphics over gameplay substance?

lol. Wow you guys are sad. You can't take Sony out of your mouth for one second can you!

You're confused. Nobody hates indies. When the console's exclusives are indie games that have been on PC for years or are also coming on PC, one has to ask "why do I own a PS4?"

Ok and alot of the indie or arcade titles on the one you can get on PC or 360. I would say there is just as many arcade games you can only play in the ps4 as there is the one maybe more. But the ps4 has a lot more options even if they are games you can get on PC.
#69Homie_202Posted 8/20/2014 1:43:29 PM(edited)
MRL3G3ND posted...
I paid $500+ for next gen out of this world experiences

not some 2D 50mb cell phone game

I remember when I got my 360 I was blown away

imagine if they showcased some 2D platformer
no one would have bought it

casuals taking over

But would you rather have something to play or nothing to play at all? The point is at least with indie games we are getting so etching to play. There haven't been many games on either side and without indies there would be even less and even more people would be complaining. Big titles take time to make and release. Why not have I die titles I between the big titles? Also it has nothing to do with casuals. If anything it's more the hardcore audience that plays indies because they are getting sick of the same "AAA" games over and over with little variation. Most casuals don't even give indie games a second glance.
#70chris0009Posted 8/20/2014 1:49:46 PM
Xbox 360 has over 3000 indies, its just that xbox people are over the fad meanwhile playstation people act as if it is the second coming of gaming. Indies on 360 never got the praise they get now because playstation people need to reassure themselves that they made the right choice. Tc is here for reassurence purposes tooo, he likely doesnt even realize it himself.