Titanfall Xbox One Bundle Discontinued

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall Xbox One Bundle Discontinued
10 months ago#11
spacejamjordanz posted...
Not a big deal. Madden Bunlde, SO Bundle, and COD Bundle are around the corner. TF is old news now.

No but this one came with kinect too. People also forgetting a lot of times this bundle was on sale for 430-450, and the one thing I still don't get is how people refused to but it for 430, but rushed to the store to grab the kinectless bundle and Titanfall for 445-460, thinking they've benefited from waiting.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
10 months ago#12
TullyBlanchard posted...
shameful

Why is it shameful? System bundles are never a permanent thing as the value of the game they are bundled with inevitably decreases in value thus making the bundle less valuable. They prefer putting newer games in those bundles.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
10 months ago#13
Enclave posted...
TullyBlanchard posted...
shameful

Why is it shameful? System bundles are never a permanent thing as the value of the game they are bundled with inevitably decreases in value thus making the bundle less valuable. They prefer putting newer games in those bundles.

+1.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
10 months ago#14
MrImpatient35 posted...
I still think this was the best bundle. For $450 you get all that. Kinect is basically free in that bundle. They must've lost a lot of money on that bundle.

Agree. Great bundle.
---
www.FairTax.org
10 months ago#15
You know why? Because it's going to be on Access next month.
10 months ago#16
Titanfall bundle sold so much that they couldn't keep up with demand and had to discontinue it!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
10 months ago#17
Dudes, it's a 6 month old game. They can't use it to sell consoles anymore. Neither in relevance or value.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
10 months ago#18
...? Is this really that mindblowing news?

Game bundles are never permanent.

Or are sony fans somehow going to try to twist this into another "XBOX IS DOOMED" thing?
---
HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY!
10 months ago#19
:) this was the bundle I got
10 months ago#20
Donuts_R_Good posted...
...? Is this really that mindblowing news?

Game bundles are never permanent.

Or are sony fans somehow going to try to twist this into another "XBOX IS DOOMED" thing?

It was a good deal. You missed your chance. Stop spinning crap.
---
Master of LNI: http://i.imgur.com/mVDzwJk.png http://i.imgur.com/0KVcj4O.png
Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life. In truth, I always upvote Shrek. Plz don't block me.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall Xbox One Bundle Discontinued

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived