Forza Horizon 2 Preview

#1ScRuiPosted 8/20/2014 7:38:53 AM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-19-forza-horizon-2-proves-the-driving-genre-is-back-at-its-best?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

enjoy...

can't wait till release... looks better and better
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#2Jptremblay13Posted 8/20/2014 7:55:12 AM
I hope the "speed" feeling of FH2 is way better than F5.

I always hated that when driving at 60mph, you had the impression of driving at 20mph
#3ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 7:59:10 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...

I always hated that when driving at 60mph, you had the impression of driving at 20mph

Do you race in FM5 in-car view or out?

playing the in-car view the sence of speed is ridiculous lol, because of all the vibrations of the tracks and braking etc....

try that I guess... it is a lot more immersive..
---
#4kennyynnooPosted 8/20/2014 8:01:02 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...

That's more like midnight club LA. FH1 did not feel like that. Mcla did because of traffic, they had to blur to make it feel like speed. The felt like you were doing the speed you were doing.

Btw thanks for posting TC.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#5holden4everPosted 8/20/2014 8:11:37 AM
"Horizon 2 is the worthy successor to racing greats such as Project Gotham Racing 4, and as it goes against Evolution's DriveClub and Ivory Tower's The Crew, it's hard not to see the Xbox One game emerging at the head of the pack."
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#6ScRui(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 8:11:43 AM
No prob Kenny, suprised on beating you to posting this LOL... usually I get the news from you not give it
---
#7outcast1398Posted 8/20/2014 8:33:22 AM
Looks great, can't wait! Will be my first Forza game since the first (not Horizon)! Watching the video on a small screen for a split second I thought those mud flaps were the tires ;/ like it was from an incomplete build or something.
#8kennyynnooPosted 8/20/2014 8:36:42 AM
ScRui posted...
No prob Kenny, suprised on beating you to posting this LOL... usually I get the news from you not give it

I liked forza motorsports on FB and accidentally catch announcements on cars added. I come here hoping it others post things.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 8/20/2014 8:43:04 AM
I am so stoked for this game the YouTube videos on it do not make the game justice. Wait I see a blurry blade of grass on one of the images...a tree a few miles from the car looks blurry okay that's it pre order cancelled.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#10astutecolliePosted 8/20/2014 8:45:45 AM
Does someone else besides turn 10 make these horizon games? I love forza, but only the main series sims. These horizon games are a bit too arcadey and too much like burnout for my taste, but Id really like for them to get forza 6 out, since I do see 5 as being a little rushed just to get a decent launch title out for the X1. Its a little lacking in features, but to know 6 is slowed down due to these spinoffs would just bother me.