Forza Horizon 2 Preview

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2 Preview
9 months ago#11
astutecollie posted...
Does someone else besides turn 10 make these horizon games? I love forza, but only the main series sims. These horizon games are a bit too arcadey and too much like burnout for my taste, but Id really like for them to get forza 6 out, since I do see 5 as being a little rushed just to get a decent launch title out for the X1. Its a little lacking in features, but to know 6 is slowed down due to these spinoffs would just bother me.

Different developers, even though Turn 10 (Forza Motorsport series) does help Playground Games (Forza Horizon series) with certain things...

BTW the 360 version on Forza Horizon 2 will be another developer and a bare bones version of the Xbox ONE version of the game..
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
9 months ago#12
A few of the devs from Playground worked on Forza 5.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
9 months ago#13
Does anybody know if we are getting a demo for this game? I thought I heard something a while back. I personally can't wait for this game so a demo would help hold me over
9 months ago#14
elcapo posted...
Does anybody know if we are getting a demo for this game? I thought I heard something a while back. I personally can't wait for this game so a demo would help hold me over

They said so. On 360 they gave us a few races and 1/5th of the map. It'll be the e3 press demo probably.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
9 months ago#15
Game is really fun!
Day one buy :)
---
FC~3093 8430 0175 IGN~jblaze #of peaches consumed~ova 9000!!!!!!!!! Pawn Shop Owner/GT~jblaze2121-PSN~jblaze2121
9 months ago#16
holden4ever posted...
"Horizon 2 is the worthy successor to racing greats such as Project Gotham Racing 4, and as it goes against Evolution's DriveClub and Ivory Tower's The Crew, it's hard not to see the Xbox One game emerging at the head of the pack."

I'm definitely hoping it is top notch.... looks it so far...
---
9 months ago#17
ScRui posted...
holden4ever posted...
"Horizon 2 is the worthy successor to racing greats such as Project Gotham Racing 4, and as it goes against Evolution's DriveClub and Ivory Tower's The Crew, it's hard not to see the Xbox One game emerging at the head of the pack."

I think we know what we are getting for gameplay, I'm just patiently waiting on the map.
---
9 months ago#18
kennyynnoo posted...
ScRui posted...
holden4ever posted...

I think we know what we are getting for gameplay, I'm just patiently waiting on the map.

I think I seen someone post the map... don't remember where though... it looked real but not sure if it was... it was only a pic not a article..
---
9 months ago#19
ScRui posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
ScRui posted...
holden4ever posted...

I think I seen someone post the map... don't remember where though... it looked real but not sure if it was... it was only a pic not a article..

They showed us a small portion of the map at gamescom, I don't know if it's all of it or not...
http://i.gyazo.com/0a9bd04a73041f348f58a9b8c58899a7.png
---
9 months ago#20
Kenny, is that is a legit piece of the map, than o definitely saw the whole map... and it is like 3 to 4 times bigger than that image...

I just can't remember where I saw it... I think someone posted it... but I don't know what board
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2 Preview

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived