BloodRayne and Dino Crisis needs a reboot for this generation...

#11Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/20/2014 12:38:48 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
They should try Dino Crisis in space this time. And, like, there could be robots and ****. That would be cool.

OMG! Space is awesome. Dinosaurs are awesome... This seems like a no brainer! If only we could add jet packs.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#12SigmaLongshotPosted 8/20/2014 12:40:41 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
They should try Dino Crisis in space this time. And, like, there could be robots and ****. That would be cool.

OMG! Space is awesome. Dinosaurs are awesome... This seems like a no brainer! If only we could add jet packs.

And absolutely dire camera angles that get you killed MID-WAY through a jump, followed by a skinless T-Rex eating me because I didn't have the reflexes to change my trajectory during a camera change!
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
Old PS3/PSVita: SigmaLongshot (Stay tuned for PS4 tag!)
#13IChangedMyNamePosted 8/20/2014 1:03:57 PM
I would love to see the 1st Dino Crisis get REmake treatment.

God, it would be beautiful... I don't know if REmake would still hold favorite game of all time if that happened.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#14Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/20/2014 1:14:24 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

And absolutely dire camera angles that get you killed MID-WAY through a jump, followed by a skinless T-Rex eating me because I didn't have the reflexes to change my trajectory during a camera change!

I think we have a solid game here guys! We need a name though... Space Dinos?
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#15NSGraphitePosted 8/20/2014 1:14:26 PM
Bloodrayne for sure deserves a reboot. i certainly hope it happens someday and is treated with the same care as the tomb raider reboot.
---
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 8/20/2014 1:21:58 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

I think we have a solid game here guys! We need a name though... Space Dinos?

Dinos. In. Spaaaaaaacccceee!
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#17UltimateGeth39Posted 8/20/2014 1:25:26 PM
A bloodrayne reboot made by platinum would be amazing.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#18CourtofOwlsPosted 8/20/2014 1:37:44 PM
terminal reality closed so if there's another bloodrayne it's not going to be in the hands of the original devs,also i don't think betrayal did very well which would further reduce chances
---
[?]
Boycott Best Buy!
#19Homie_202Posted 8/20/2014 1:40:15 PM
I never played bloodrayne aside from the wayforward one last gen. I liked it but I am also a wayforward fan so I pretty much like anything they make.
#20boolzeroPosted 8/20/2014 1:48:17 PM
I'd trade both of those in a heartbeat for a new Legacy of Kain and Soul Reaver reboot or Mech Assault and a Crimson Skies...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...