BloodRayne and Dino Crisis needs a reboot for this generation...

#21regsantotomasPosted 8/20/2014 1:50:34 PM
Can they just combine them and make vampire dinosaurs in space?
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#22singhellotakuPosted 8/20/2014 2:05:47 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Never played BloodRayne. Was it any good?

no, but it was a hell of a lot of fun, the first is far better than the second and third though
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#23AntbregantePosted 8/20/2014 2:12:01 PM
I loved the first Bloodrayne. If they could make a new one like part one and keep away from the lame sequel I'd support a reboot. Dino Crisis really needs a reboot. I had so much fun with that series back in the day.
---
www.thebookofpdr.com. My friends site with bizarre web comics and a strange blog about the weird thoughts going on inside his head.
#24Nighthound101Posted 8/20/2014 5:06:33 PM
Would totally love a Dino Crisis reboot. One of the few PS1 games that actually deserve it.
#25Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/20/2014 6:37:19 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Dinos. In. Spaaaaaaacccceee!

Perfect! Now throw in some CGI scenes of raptors adapting to zero g and stalking a prey while our protagonist comments from their vantage point, "Nature, um... FInds a way..."
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#26vashkeyPosted 8/20/2014 6:52:10 PM
Blood Rayne might be cool if they made it a crazy goofy spectacle fighter like Bayonetta.

I'm all for Dino Crisis. There aren't enough dinosaurs in videogames and they're WAAAAY cooler than zombies.
#27levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 5:55:09 AM
They don't have to make it in the vein like the remake of RE but reboot it entirely. I want to see a more modern look for Rayne but sexy as hell while retaining her iconic twin blades. Her model used in the beginning of 2 was stunning.

Storyline though can be improved and also her backstory rewritten to keep the moderb audience intrigued much like Lara's was.

Same rhing with Dino Crisis. Hopfully next year.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#28Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/21/2014 7:30:51 AM
vashkey posted...
There aren't enough dinosaurs in videogames and they're WAAAAY cooler than zombies.

Let's not go overboard here. What about zombie dinosaurs???
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#29levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 8:09:18 PM
Bloodrayne seriously needs a reboot. Majesco is just sitting o this great IP instead of mining it. It deserves the investment instead of going the route of mobile games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzh7bEIgh-0
---
I hate games with bad game design