please tell me dice is holding some info back.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. please tell me dice is holding some info back.
2 years ago#1
Isnt BF hardline supposed to come out in 2 months or so, and ao far there are only 3 mapsnd game modes? Am i missing something because this should have been an expansion rather than a full new $60 game. Hopefully i am just missing something because BF4 awful servers are already upsetting enough we dont need another bad BF in the series since we already know this is a DICE game and MP probably wont even be playable for the first 6 months -_-
2 years ago#2
It was delayed to sometime in 2015.
2 years ago#3
Ah well hopefully they add more content by then because so far it is looking to be a awful game. They had a good idea with the theme of cops and robbers but i feel they should have made it a new IP and changed stuff up rather than try to put it with battlefield.
2 years ago#4
DICE isn't making it, Visceral Games is.
GT - phineasfool
2 years ago#5
Man i have a lot of catching up to do....has visceral ever made a BF game beforr?
2 years ago#6
Hidan623 posted...
Man i have a lot of catching up to do....has visceral ever made a BF game beforr?

No, they made Dead Space.
2 years ago#7
A good game but totally different from Battlefield. I doubt hardline will be a dy one purchase for me anymore. At least until i see gameplay after release
2 years ago#8
Fail....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
2 years ago#9
I am not going to purchase Battlefield Hardline. I am going to stick with Battlefield 4 until Star Wars: Battlefront comes out. One can only hope for a new full-fledged World War II or Vietnam War Battlefield game on the Xbox One & PS4 with 64 player Conquest support.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
2 years ago#10
They probably got the servers working perfectly and have to break them before launch. Which is taking much longer than anticipated.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. please tell me dice is holding some info back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived