The split of your gaming platforms!

#31Homie_202Posted 8/20/2014 2:17:34 PM
I don't really know it changes too much.
#32boolzeroPosted 8/20/2014 2:52:18 PM
Xbox One: 40%
Xbox 360: 10%
PS3: 10%
PC: 10%
iPad: 30%

Most of my time is divided by my Xbox One and my iPhone/iPad. I would almost say that I play both on par. I don't indulge in the freemium games either mind you, and in fact I shy away from most of those type of games because I don't like the monetization and the Vegas slot machine psychological manipulations they play on to keep gamers playing. A lot of good premium games that unfortunately the masses seem to overlook because "$20 is too much for an iPhone game" or "if it ain't free or .99 It's too expensive" mentality that permeates those mobile stores. Recently playing Corpse Party, Dragon Quest viii, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and FTL as my current go to games right now!

I am surprised though, that most here haven't listed mobile in their divide. I know I can't be the only person in here that plays games on their mobile device...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#33Syn_VengeancePosted 8/20/2014 3:09:12 PM(edited)
grampamurked posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
grampamurked posted...
Snickleseed posted...
PC 90%
PS3 10%

Trolling 100%?

Why is he trolling because he mainly plays PC? Because he doesn't play Xbox?

Moron 100%?

If he doesn't even have an X1 why come on its board?
Common sense 0%

Because he can go to whatever board he wants to, I was unaware you were the security guard of the boards. Not to mention TC ask split of all your gaming platforms so it wasn't specifically directed at just Xbox fanboys like yourself. Gotta get all uptight because somebody who answered TCs question doesn't own an Xbox.

By your logic, I shouldn't be able to walk into an Apple store cause I don't own any of their products, I shouldn't be allowed to go to a rap concert with friends cause I don't own any rap cds..

See how you look right now?

He wasn't trolling at all and you just come off as butthurt because your mad he doesn't play Xbox. Go get some ointment to clear up that rash and butt pain pal...

Common sense: -50%
Reading comprehension: -100%
Logic: -200%
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#34shauntenninePosted 8/20/2014 7:26:53 PM
40% - Vita
40% - PS3
20% - PS4
#35the36thchamberPosted 8/20/2014 7:49:55 PM
Xbox One - 90%
360 - 10%
---
P - Sean Price
GT - xNinjaScrollx
#36LithiumDeal26Posted 8/20/2014 7:57:34 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
grampamurked posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
grampamurked posted...
Snickleseed posted...
PC 90%
PS3 10%

Trolling 100%?

Why is he trolling because he mainly plays PC? Because he doesn't play Xbox?

Moron 100%?

If he doesn't even have an X1 why come on its board?
Common sense 0%

Because he can go to whatever board he wants to, I was unaware you were the security guard of the boards. Not to mention TC ask split of all your gaming platforms so it wasn't specifically directed at just Xbox fanboys like yourself. Gotta get all uptight because somebody who answered TCs question doesn't own an Xbox.

By your logic, I shouldn't be able to walk into an Apple store cause I don't own any of their products, I shouldn't be allowed to go to a rap concert with friends cause I don't own any rap cds..

See how you look right now?

He wasn't trolling at all and you just come off as butthurt because your mad he doesn't play Xbox. Go get some ointment to clear up that rash and butt pain pal...

Common sense: -50%
Reading comprehension: -100%
Logic: -200%

Stop, just stop.....
---
XBL- LithiumDeal
#37SageOfChaosPosted 8/20/2014 9:06:32 PM
From what I own... hm...

PC-27.5%
XB1-27.5%
XB360-25%
3DS-10%
PS4-10%
PS3-0%
---
Bananas, bananas... and bananas
#38Draconian-WhitePosted 8/20/2014 9:27:56 PM
Lately, it's been...

Xbox One: 60%
PC: 38%
Wii U: 2%
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#39Perfect LightPosted 8/20/2014 9:33:39 PM
At the moment?

PC: 95%
PS4: 5%
---
Playing: Transformers Fall of Cybertron
Waiting: Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight