Ugh I wish MCC was here.

#1Homie_202Posted 8/20/2014 1:44:09 PM
I have been really wanting to play halo recently. I never finished halo 4 (couldn't get I to it that much) I was going to play it just recently but then they announced the MCC so I figured I may as well wait. I can't wait to get it and play through all 4 games starting with 1. Have they fully confirmed how he mp is? Like do you pick what games multiplayer you want to play. They keep saying that it has all the maps but I would imagine that means you have to play say for example halo 4 to play on a halo 4 map. Has there been any clarification?
#2Syn_VengeancePosted 8/20/2014 1:47:14 PM(edited)
I wish Microsoft would get my controllers here faster ( Well more like UPS ), haven't been able to play my Xbox one for 6 days.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#3Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 1:48:55 PM
Sounds like poop. I don't even play my one like at all. I buy mostly everything on my ps4. But I am super excited for halo and sunset overdrive.
#4destiny1990Posted 8/20/2014 1:50:29 PM
Homie_202 posted...
Sounds like poop. I don't even play my one like at all. I buy mostly everything on my ps4. But I am super excited for halo and sunset overdrive.

if your buying shooters on ps4 your doing it wrong

the dualshock 4 sucks for shooters

shooters buy on xbox one

all else buy on ps4
#5lilj812Posted 8/20/2014 1:52:55 PM
destiny1990 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

shooters buy on xbox one

all else buy on ps4

Any real gamer can play games effectively using any reasonable gamepad.

I switched from Xbox 360 controller to ps3 controller and it only took me 10 minutes to adjust
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#6Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 1:56:58 PM
destiny1990 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

shooters buy on xbox one

all else buy on ps4

I don't like the xbox one controller it feels too cheap and hollow. I wish I could use the 360 controller on both my ps4 and one but sadly you can't use it on either lol.
#7ACx7Posted 8/20/2014 2:08:29 PM
lilj812 posted...
destiny1990 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

shooters buy on xbox one

all else buy on ps4

Any real gamer can play games effectively using any reasonable gamepad.

I switched from Xbox 360 controller to ps3 controller and it only took me 10 minutes to adjust

Anyone can use either. They both do the same thing. But one is better than the other at doing it. So why not use the better one if you have the option?

I'm in the same boat TC. I have really wanted to play Gears and Halo lately. I was going to try and play through all of the Halo campaigns. But I figured I'd wait and do it fresh on Xbox One. So I am playing through all of the Gears campaigns while playing Halo 3 multiplayer on the side. I haven't played much of anything on Xbox, in the way of shooters, in over a year. So I need to get used to the sticks again anyway. :P
---
Wii-U: ACxSeven 3DS: 5455-9878-3366
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: ACx7
#8destiny1990Posted 8/20/2014 2:20:30 PM
Homie_202 posted...
destiny1990 posted...
Homie_202 posted...

shooters buy on xbox one

all else buy on ps4

I don't like the xbox one controller it feels too cheap and hollow. I wish I could use the 360 controller on both my ps4 and one but sadly you can't use it on either lol.

you can definitely use xbox 360 controller wired or wireless on xbox one using Cronus Max device.

Search for it.
#9LorneMaIvoPosted 8/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
Even if the Xbox One controller were better (it's not), the superiority of PS4 multiplats means one should be getting them for that console.

Luckily, the DS4 is the greatest controller ever made so the choice is even more obvious.
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 8/20/2014 2:28:39 PM
destiny1990 posted...
f your buying shooters on ps4 your doing it wrong

shooters buy on xbox one

all else buy on ps4

I'm using a KB/M on both XB1 & PS4.
KB/M > both controllers for shooters.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.