Ugh I wish MCC was here.

#11destiny1990Posted 8/20/2014 2:29:59 PM
DS4 is trash

Light bar gimmick? Check. Touchpad gimmick? check speaker gimmick? check

horrible battery life? check laughable symmetrical sticks? check

the xbox one controller is made for shooters and racers, its very comfortable for long gaming sessions unlike the cramps produced by the DS4.

multiplats do not run better on. They used to run better, but now more and more games are coming out that are equal on both platoforms, and as time goe son the extra power of the PS4 will not be utilized by devs so its a useless boast.
#12darkshadowmasterPosted 8/20/2014 2:31:42 PM
destiny1990 posted...
unlike the cramps produced by the DS4.

I will give them they improved the controllers with the DS4.

Even just spacing them out helped out greatly with comfort (to me anyway)
I will admit though that if I'm forced to use a controller for a shooter I would rather it be the MS controller.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#13ACx7Posted 8/20/2014 2:33:14 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Even if the Xbox One controller were better (it's not), the superiority of PS4 multiplats means one should be getting them for that console.

Luckily, the DS4 is the greatest controller ever made so the choice is even more obvious.

The triggers are still ****, the touchpad takes up too much space and the sticks would benefit a lot from being offset. It's a great controller. But not as good as either Xbox controller. The only downside the Xbox one controller has is the smaller thumb sticks. The 360 controller is flawless.
---
Wii-U: ACxSeven 3DS: 5455-9878-3366
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: ACx7
#14LorneMaIvoPosted 8/20/2014 2:34:20 PM
Lmao I always love this kid's delusion.

DS4 has the most ergonomic design ever. Xbox One controller has weak triggers and laughable analogue sticks.

The multiplat difference is as prevalent as ever; that Golf game that just dropped with which the Xbox One couldn't even do in anything other than 720p, Witcher 3, and all the other upcoming games.

And yet again, your delusion has you spouting the opposite; multiplats will get even more disparate, considering the sales gap is widening more and more so devs will push the PS4 more and more, whereas the incentive won't be there for the puny Xbox One install base, so it'll get given a sloppy quick port.
#15destiny1990Posted 8/20/2014 2:35:35 PM
ACx7 posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Even if the Xbox One controller were better (it's not), the superiority of PS4 multiplats means one should be getting them for that console.

Luckily, the DS4 is the greatest controller ever made so the choice is even more obvious.

The triggers are still ****, the touchpad takes up too much space and the sticks would benefit a lot from being offset. It's a great controller. But not as good as either Xbox controller. The only downside the Xbox one controller has is the smaller thumb sticks. The 360 controller is flawless.

And its not even a downside. You can get kontrol freeks, or grip covers and you can basically enlarge the sticks space.
#16DarthUchiha91Posted 8/20/2014 2:36:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17LorneMaIvoPosted 8/20/2014 2:36:52 PM
destiny1990 posted...
And its not even a downside. You can get kontrol freeks, or grip covers and you can basically enlarge the sticks space.

Xbox One controller: you need to buy third party upgrades to try get it on par with the DS4
#18destiny1990Posted 8/20/2014 2:41:03 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Lmao I always love this kid's delusion.

DS4 has the most ergonomic design ever. Xbox One controller has weak triggers and laughable analogue sticks.

The multiplat difference is as prevalent as ever; that Golf game that just dropped with which the Xbox One couldn't even do in anything other than 720p, Witcher 3, and all the other upcoming games.

And yet again, your delusion has you spouting the opposite; multiplats will get even more disparate, considering the sales gap is widening more and more so devs will push the PS4 more and more, whereas the incentive won't be there for the puny Xbox One install base, so it'll get given a sloppy quick port.

DS4 is too small and very uncomfortable. The triggers suck, and the quality of the controller is horrible, the sticks start peeling and the rubber comes off, its basically because they went with very cheap parts and thats why the controllers feels like garbage.

Also, the battery life at 3-4 hours is horrendous and unacceptable compared to the xbox one battery life of 35 hours.

Nope, destiny, battlefield hardline are 1080p on both. The gap will decrease as devs utilize tools better like Dx12 and Azure which Sony does not have. The best looking current gen game is on Xbox in Ryse. Halo 5 wil lblow away anything on Sony's console. All that extra power and it is useless.

Xbox will take over the sales lead in the biggest market US, when Hao 5 comes out. So PS4 will the global sales lead, but it will be a hollow victory as Xbox wins the largest market. Thus, gamer sin US also buy more software and Devs will cater to Xbox more.

You already see it happening, with Tomb Raider exclusivity, and Xbox also getting exclusive Witcher 3 content and that is just the beginning.

Sony is near bankruptcy and is a failing company. Keep living in your delusions. MS is a giant compared to Sony, and can support its devices for much longer.
#19Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 2:49:13 PM
destiny1990 posted...
DS4 is trash

Light bar gimmick? Check. Touchpad gimmick? check speaker gimmick? check

horrible battery life? check laughable symmetrical sticks? check

the xbox one controller is made for shooters and racers, its very comfortable for long gaming sessions unlike the cramps produced by the DS4.

multiplats do not run better on. They used to run better, but now more and more games are coming out that are equal on both platoforms, and as time goe son the extra power of the PS4 will not be utilized by devs so its a useless boast.

I completely disagree. I dislike the light bar but I love the touch pad (which I would have thought I would). But at least Sony improved their controller MS took a big step backwards. I have had 2 controllers both of which came broken out of the box.
#20LorneMaIvoPosted 8/20/2014 2:54:37 PM
DS4 is perfectly sized. DS4 is pretty much perfect outside of the 7 hour battery time, but I have two so it's no biggie.

Most tech sites and polls agree that the DS4 is superior.

If it's not resolution it'll be something else that makes the PS4 versions superior, time and again. DX12 will improve the PC, nothing more. Lol at the Cloud dreams still going down.

Just lmao at Ryse being the best looking game. A corridor game with nice textures? Oh that's so hard to do. Try an open world game like Second Son, with the textures, lighting and particle effects; it wouldn't even run on Xbox One hardware.

Lmao Halo 5 blowing anything away graphically - a game we have not even seen. Uncharted 4 will absolutely crush anything the Xbox One will ever do.

Yeah I remember the Xbox One was gonna take NA back with Titanfall, then when that failed it was gonna be the price drop... now we have to wait another year and then some for Halo 5? You mean when the PS4 will be 15m ahead worldwide and probably 5m in NA alone?

You already see exclusivity happening because MS is frantically trying to spend what they can before the sales gap makes it impossible for any sum of money to buy them exclusivity.

Again, keep dreaming, kid.