Do they sell wired xbone controllers? :v

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do they sell wired xbone controllers? :v

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
2 years ago#1
The controller I use on my pc broke. o.o So I want to get a new one. But I don't see any non-wireless ones. I don't need wireless when I'm like, right next to the computer.
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
2 years ago#2
All you need to do is plug a wireless one in with usb and it works as a wired controller. But no... I dont think they make wired ones.
Wii-U: ACxSeven 3DS: 5455-9878-3366
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: ACx7

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
2 years ago#3
far as i know m$ hasn't released official drivers for it yet though, so if you don't want to screw with mods i'd just stick with a 360 controller
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.

OpheliaAdenade
2 years ago#4
singhellotaku posted...
far as i know m$ hasn't released official drivers for it yet though, so if you don't want to screw with mods i'd just stick with a 360 controller

Oh, I didn't know that. >_> To think a microsoft controller doesn't work natively on windows. Pathetic. I'll just buy another 360 controller then.

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
2 years ago#5
The drivers came out awhile ago...

Edit: http://majornelson.com/2014/06/05/pc-drivers-for-the-xbox-one-controller-available-now/
Wii-U: ACxSeven 3DS: 5455-9878-3366
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: ACx7

OpheliaAdenade
2 years ago#6
ACx7 posted...

Edit: http://majornelson.com/2014/06/05/pc-drivers-for-the-xbox-one-controller-available-now/

Oh, good! :D

User Info: Crystyn_7B

Crystyn_7B
2 years ago#7
OpheliaAdenade posted...
ACx7 posted...

Oh, good! :D

Now that was a quick turnaround
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)

User Info: SignalMyMiseryy

SignalMyMiseryy
2 years ago#8
So.. people hate on the xbox one.. but envy after the controller. I see. It just confirms the people who refuse to buy one for a game they really want are fanboys. Because if someone likes the controller and the games.. wtf other reason could their be to not buy a plastic box?

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#9
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
So.. people hate on the xbox one.. but envy after the controller. I see. It just confirms the people who refuse to buy one for a game they really want are fanboys. Because if someone likes the controller and the games.. wtf other reason could their be to not buy a plastic box?

Calm yourself boy, TC did not say he hated the Xbone, he simply asked a question.

People are so jumpy..
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2

OpheliaAdenade
2 years ago#10
SignalMyMiseryy posted...

Calm down bro. :v I like to use their controller on the pc since it is plug and play and of better quality than most "made for pc joypads."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do they sell wired xbone controllers? :v

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived