Do they sell wired xbone controllers? :v

#11Satchmo25Posted 8/20/2014 4:25:57 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
So.. people hate on the xbox one.. but envy after the controller. I see. It just confirms the people who refuse to buy one for a game they really want are fanboys. Because if someone likes the controller and the games.. wtf other reason could their be to not buy a plastic box?

Calm yourself boy, TC did not say he hated the Xbone, he simply asked a question.

People are so jumpy..

welcome to the boards, I see you're either new here or not acquainted with the TC's history.
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#12Syn_VengeancePosted 8/20/2014 5:27:50 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
So.. people hate on the xbox one.. but envy after the controller. I see. It just confirms the people who refuse to buy one for a game they really want are fanboys. Because if someone likes the controller and the games.. wtf other reason could their be to not buy a plastic box?

Calm yourself boy, TC did not say he hated the Xbone, he simply asked a question.

People are so jumpy..

welcome to the boards, I see you're either new here or not acquainted with the TC's history.

Newish to the Xbox one board yes and not acquainted with his history what so ever lol.

I was all Sony till this gen.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#13Masterchief5525Posted 8/20/2014 5:29:25 PM
singhellotaku posted...
far as i know m$ hasn't released official drivers for it yet though, so if you don't want to screw with mods i'd just stick with a 360 controller

The drivers have been out for a while now. >.> Misinforming people tsk tsk tsk
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
#14assassin10133Posted 8/20/2014 5:33:06 PM
They don't make a wired XB1 controller, but the wireless controller is like a 2 in 1 in that respect. When plugged in via a USB data cable it switches off the wireless radio and works like a wired one as someone posted above.
---
X360, XB1, PS4, Gaming Laptop - Core i7 4700MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600, Radeon R9 m290X 4GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
#15LooksLikeRainPosted 8/20/2014 6:14:56 PM
All you need is a USB to Micro cable. It's the same kind of cable that charges most android phones. The drivers have been released. Just plug it in, and you should be good to go in less than minute.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#16killerbasaPosted 8/20/2014 6:21:28 PM(edited)
Yep Xbox One controller works great with PC (wired with cell phone USB cable). Used mine to play Dark Souls, Arkham City and Tomb Raider
#17Sith JediPosted 8/20/2014 6:35:41 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

People are so jumpy..

Newish to the Xbox one board yes and not acquainted with his history what so ever lol.

S/he's a known troll, but there is an off chance that s/he is legitimately curious. Pretty doubtful though.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#18Syn_VengeancePosted 8/20/2014 6:42:28 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...

People are so jumpy..

S/he's a known troll, but there is an off chance that s/he is legitimately curious. Pretty doubtful though.

Gotcha.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2
#19kingbahamut83Posted 8/25/2014 8:32:55 PM
The is actually a mini One controller due out on 10/1 and a spectra wired controller due on 10/31. Saw on Gamestop site a few minutes ago. Yes I said Gamestop....never had any of the horrible experiences most "claim" they've had here.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#20holden4everPosted 8/25/2014 8:39:45 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Calm down bro. :v I like to use their controller on the pc since it is plug and play and of better quality than most "made for pc joypads."

Just get a 360 for PC controller. A standard 360 controller also works but the "for PC" part means that they guarantee that it works. I got one after my Mad Catz controller crapped itself and it works perfectly.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg