Phil Spencer Lying?

#21TheGam3925Posted 8/20/2014 6:36:59 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
my there being a little too defensive there are we? Trying to see what other users think yet someone like yourself has to go and immediately associate anyone with a valid point as a troll. Your reaction makes yourself and fanboys alike look very bad.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69893988

That's specifically about Phil Spencer as well and there's about 6 topics about Diablo 3 being pushed to 1080p.

Hey, that's my topic lol.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#22Rainy_David1Posted 8/20/2014 6:51:42 PM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
a PR guy lying? how dare he!!

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. It's his job to be a spin doctor and a liar. That's what PR and marketers do for a living.

Phil Spencer isn't a PR guy. He's the head of the Xbox division.
#23TheoryzCPosted 8/20/2014 7:34:10 PM
Ummm....this is a good thing...
---
This is where my sigs suppose to be.
#24FenriswolfPosted 8/20/2014 7:37:30 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Salty ponies, gonna be salty

I agree. Being in first place and running away with this gen would cause lots of salt.

Remember last gen it's reviews, not sales that matter for Sony fanboys, or are you flip flopping again?
---
Hello
#25suzukimatsui(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 8:56:47 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
suzukimatsui posted...
Trying to see what other users think yet someone like yourself has to go and immediately associate anyone with a valid point as a troll.

There was no valid point troll, you're trolling. Not even a creative new troll either. It's telling that the only people here taking your troll topic seriously are known trolls. Of course, you already know this, since your sole motivation is to troll.

If you see it that way then by all means do so. Not as though anyone is really going to care. With the initial articles talking about blizzard being forced to increase the resolution of the game at the cost of frame rate and then later in which Phil Spencer addresses the issue would seem strange wouldn't it? For all we know he didn't even had to respond but yet he did. If you could have kept your fanboyism in check even you could have seen where I was coming from, but alas your fanboy nature got the better of you like many others.
#26redeyes6778Posted 8/20/2014 9:31:44 PM
remember when tomb raider was supposed to be forever exclusive to X1?
#27Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/20/2014 10:14:02 PM
redeyes6778 posted...
remember when tomb raider was supposed to be forever exclusive to X1?

and how they werent abandoning the kinect.
#28leelee3105Posted 8/20/2014 10:15:36 PM
Big Phil doesnt lie.
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution