So far, has the Xbox One surpassed the Xbox 360 for you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So far, has the Xbox One surpassed the Xbox 360 for you?
2 years ago#1
Topic.
2 years ago#2
So far it has been worse in every way. We'll see if that changes.
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
2 years ago#3
Playtime? No.
Graphics? Yes.
Number of different uses? Yes.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
2 years ago#4
Nope
2 years ago#5
lol not at all. The 360 circa 2005-2008 was an amazing machine. Yes, the Xbox division dive-bombed after that, but still, those 3 years of gaming bliss own anything the Xbox One has ever done and will ever do.
2 years ago#6
As of now I'd say it's close, I enjoy using the kinect for watching tv but that's about it, I also watch a lot of twitch and netflix and I'm liking the setups for those on the One. Game wise its not up to par yet but over the next ~7 months we'll be getting Destiny, MCC, Evolve, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor, Alien Isolation, etc. so I expect those to really flesh out my game collection. Love the controller, definitely an upgrade over the 360's imo.
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
2 years ago#7
Comparing first year to first year I prefer the Xbox One. It's not really fair to compare a system with near 9 years under its belt, so to speak, to one still in its first year.
GT - phineasfool
2 years ago#8
phineasfool posted...
Comparing first year to first year I prefer the Xbox One. It's not really fair to compare a system with near 9 years under its belt, so to speak, to one still in its first year.

I agree here. Setting the nostalgia aside, Xbox one is wonderful
2 years ago#9
phineasfool posted...

this. im having a blast with Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3 and Diablo 3. 360 had about 3 games i liked in its first year but not anywhere near as much as any of the games i mentioned for One. plus 360 went through a brutal drought before Gears of War and Dead Rising came out
P - Sean Price
GT - xNinjaScrollx
2 years ago#10
I only go back to my 360 for GTA 5 with my cousin, and Halo when I am craving it.

But after D3 and EA Access, I have been sliding towards way more XB1.
Bananas, bananas... and bananas
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So far, has the Xbox One surpassed the Xbox 360 for you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived