Xbox one won't connect to Xbox live anymore

#1Phazon_WolfPosted 8/21/2014 3:53:24 AM
Recently changed routers and now it won't connect to Xbox live, where the nat type usually shows up it say "service Info is unavailable"
The x1 is finding the router and connecting to it but can't use any Xbox live services.
I've switched back to my old router to check if it's the router but I'm getting the same error message.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be most appreciated, thanks
#2B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/21/2014 3:58:11 AM
All i can say is be patient and wait. Mine does that sometimes. Just give it like ten min and it should stop acting dumb. When it happens to me the store and my pins vanish.
#3Phazon_Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 4:02:05 AM
I haven't been able to go online in two days and it's not been working today either, unfortunately I don't think it's going to fix itself
#4Crystyn_7BPosted 8/21/2014 5:41:04 AM
I had a similar issue for a while and only a factory reset fixed it for a while.

Try a multiplayer connection test and when getting results hit bumpers and triggers simultaneously (RB + LB + RT + LT) that start the most detailed connection test.

Also try resetting the mac address.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#5naps43402Posted 8/21/2014 5:52:00 AM
I would also suggest a hard reboot of the Xbox One (Unplug the power and wait about 30 seconds to a minute then plug it back it). Once plugged back in, reboot the Xbox One and allow it to power up. Then try and see if it connects to Xbox Live.
#6NeedlemanEXEPosted 8/23/2014 6:21:36 AM
im having similar problems, DHCP error here
#7Phazon_Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 8:29:49 AM
I've tried all of the above and I'm still getting the same error message. Does anyone have anyone have any other suggestions?
#8Crystyn_7BPosted 8/23/2014 8:31:53 AM(edited)
Phazon_Wolf posted...
I've tried all of the above and I'm still getting the same error message. Does anyone have anyone have any other suggestions?

Factory reset but it's likely to return I lost count of how often I reset my XBO already.

The same happened to me again yesterday and just now. I participated in a thread on xbox.com but they couldn't help me there, I put all my stuff on an external HDD and just factory reset when it happens but if this continues any longer I'll get a replacement from my retailer.

I had hoped the update would resolve the issue but it apparently didn't.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#9Phazon_Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 12:42:30 AM
I tried setting a manual DNS and that seemed to have worked, not getting any problems now.