XBox One, 10 million units sold!

#91Homie_202Posted 8/21/2014 2:37:33 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Approved to sell up to 5m units isn't the same as shipping 5m units, which in turn wouldn't even be on a par will selling through 5m to actual consumers.

So, in other words, while MS has still only shipped 5m, Sony has sold through around 11m by now. That gap is widening every single week that goes by now.

It's gonna be fascinating to see the ripples of this. I wonder how wide the gulf will get before devs start pushing the PS4 to the best multiplat performance, and visibly, evidently doing nothing but sloppy quick ports to the Xbox One, with busted textures, missing effects, lower res, etc, because you know that's coming.

So PS4 now sells 1 million units per week?

This lol.

But who needs facts to mudsling on Xbox to reassure yourself over purchasing an indie machine?

??

An indie machine that has more retail games currently out and announced then the one?
#92ace_two_maxPosted 8/21/2014 3:09:48 PM
See them straws? Grasp!
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#93SilentMenacePosted 8/21/2014 3:32:30 PM
Piggins12 posted...
That's nice, at least they won't have to ship em far. They can just roll right out of the slave labor factory and into the street.

That's gold Jerry, Gold!
---
#DealWithIt
#94pwnater777Posted 8/21/2014 3:33:57 PM
Wow, people really make ridiculous comments based on the smallest bit of false info, which they end up incorrectly riling people up about.
---
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.
#95SaltyBotzPosted 8/21/2014 10:18:02 PM
LMAO, it just outsold the PS4. Cha ching! MS taking it to the bank.
#96leelee3105Posted 8/21/2014 11:25:33 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Enclave posted...
None of the current gen consoles have sold enough yet to be assured steady and long lasting support from 3rd parties.

No, the PS4 has only utterly mutilated every sales record that ever came before, but no, you're right, third parties won't be excited at all about the prospect of making games and content for PS4. Not at all. *facepalm*

PS4's attach rate is terrible.
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#97SeriesfinalePosted 8/21/2014 11:35:27 PM
DCarnage posted...
So China just bought 5 million XB1s bringing the total sold to around 10 million. Just sayin'.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2467000/china-paving-the-way-for-big-xbox-one-sales.html

Can I study you....I'm doing a research paper on alternate realities.....and I would love to learn more about yours....
---
It's wasn't me...it was spell check
#98leelee3105Posted 8/21/2014 11:45:39 PM
Seriesfinale posted...
DCarnage posted...
So China just bought 5 million XB1s bringing the total sold to around 10 million. Just sayin'.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2467000/china-paving-the-way-for-big-xbox-one-sales.html

Can I study you....I'm doing a research paper on alternate realities.....and I would love to learn more about yours....

ponies got jokes, but they dont have games.
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution