Xbox One Turns Itseld Back On

#1BrianBakesPosted 8/21/2014 6:25:13 AM
Got my console around January and pretty much since I've gotten it it refuses to let itself be turned off. Whether I'm turning it off from the controller or by using the Xbox Off prompt it always will shut the system down for about two seconds then boots back up all on its own. The only way I've been able to keep it off is by performing a shut down and the pulling the AC cord from the back of the console once it is in the two second period. I've gone through power settings and can't see anything there that would be the issue as I have it set to Power Save Mode with Instant on turned off. Any ideas?
---
XBL: NewSchoolMoses
PSN: OldSchoolMoses
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 8/21/2014 6:25:40 AM
I suggest calling a priest.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#3CapnStanky_Posted 8/21/2014 6:26:51 AM
still works better than the ps4
#4BrianBakes(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 6:30:09 AM
CapnStanky_ posted...
still works better than the ps4

Actually my PS4 is pretty much what I use for all of my gaming as many of my friends have switched this gen and I've had zero problems with it. I also think the PS Gold free games offer more quality than the Games for Gold so far. My xbox is more my media console until Halo:MC comes out.
---
XBL: NewSchoolMoses
PSN: OldSchoolMoses
#5cheezedadadaPosted 8/21/2014 6:32:54 AM
I looked around online and saw a bunch of suggestions, but you have tried all of the ones I have found. I have the same problem occasionally, but I know the source of my issue...the damn dog.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc. I notice when Diablo 3's framerate drops from 60FPS to 58FPS on the Xbox One.