TC, where'd you go?
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#22sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 8:50:57 AM
Porunga posted...
sanas_thiritu posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
TLoU looked better.

No it doesn't. The graphics while better than the ps3 version, still don't fell next gen enough. RYSE looks way better any day.

That is your opinion, and that is his. Doesn't make either one wrong. Most people outside of xbox one don't think RYSE has the best graphics. Personally, I think Infamous Second Son does. While it isn't as "in your face" as RYSE is, the level of detail and the scope of the world makes it far more impressive to me. RYSE is a closed word game, with a very detailed, intricate art style. I can understand why people would say it has the better graphics. Infamous is a open world sandbox, which is already more difficult to do. Add in an insane level of detail that isn't automatically apparent unless you are zoomed in really close (look at some of the photo mode pictures), in a sandbox environment, with a smooth-ish frame rate, and able to move through the environment at high speeds while maintaining that level of detail.. and I find it more impressive. RYSE looks great, it really does, but my vote goes towards Infamous as the best graphics, despite it being more subtle. But my opinion isn't any more right or wrong than yours. However, you should avoid claiming your opinion as fact.

I respect your opinion. However, you are in the very minority. RYSE is rather accepted to be the best looking game this gen.
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.
#23LEGEND_725Posted 8/21/2014 8:52:36 AM
bob15x posted...
"http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/blur

If you think 900p is blurry you must not speak English well."

again, I said, a tad blurry. TAD.

and that is my opinion, if you don't like it, too damn bad.

Sorry but you are wrong.
900p is HD and in no way blurry.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#24PSXUboxxPosted 8/21/2014 8:54:17 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
bob15x posted...

Sorry but you are wrong.

The bigger the tv screen the more noticeable the blurriness gets. Maybe that could be the case?
#25DarthUchiha91Posted 8/21/2014 8:56:43 AM
OmegaTavo posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69519706

Explain to me why you haven't eaten your boot yet.

---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#26RCW29Posted 8/21/2014 8:58:58 AM
LOL, legend is the worst xbox fanboy of them all. He even attacks OTHER xbox fanboys over saying "negative" things about xbox one.
#27LEGEND_725Posted 8/21/2014 9:02:45 AM
RCW29 posted...
LOL, legend is the worst xbox fanboy of them all. He even attacks OTHER xbox fanboys over saying "negative" things about xbox one.

I guess I'm a fanboy of truth. We gonna start calling 900p blurry now? Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#28PSXUboxxPosted 8/21/2014 9:04:00 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
RCW29 posted...

I guess I'm a fanboy of truth. We gonna start calling 900p blurry now? Lol

Refer to post #24.
#29blitz_0623Posted 8/21/2014 9:06:05 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
bob15x posted...

Sorry but you are wrong.

What's wrong with you? Nobody's saying 900p is blurry. It's the GAME. Opinions bro. I can call a 1080p game blurry and you can't do anything about it.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#30Viet0nePosted 8/21/2014 9:09:13 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Porunga posted...
sanas_thiritu posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
TLoU looked better.

No it doesn't. The graphics while better than the ps3 version, still don't fell next gen enough. RYSE looks way better any day.

That is your opinion, and that is his. Doesn't make either one wrong. Most people outside of xbox one don't think RYSE has the best graphics. Personally, I think Infamous Second Son does. While it isn't as "in your face" as RYSE is, the level of detail and the scope of the world makes it far more impressive to me. RYSE is a closed word game, with a very detailed, intricate art style. I can understand why people would say it has the better graphics. Infamous is a open world sandbox, which is already more difficult to do. Add in an insane level of detail that isn't automatically apparent unless you are zoomed in really close (look at some of the photo mode pictures), in a sandbox environment, with a smooth-ish frame rate, and able to move through the environment at high speeds while maintaining that level of detail.. and I find it more impressive. RYSE looks great, it really does, but my vote goes towards Infamous as the best graphics, despite it being more subtle. But my opinion isn't any more right or wrong than yours. However, you should avoid claiming your opinion as fact.

I respect your opinion. However, you are in the very minority. RYSE is rather accepted to be the best looking game this gen.

Prove that it's accepted by the majority as the best looking game this gen. There's just as many sources that have said Killzone is the best looking game on next gen as there are that said Ryse is.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Dead Rising 3, Destiny
PSN/XBL : VietOne