resolution fans, explain to me RYSE.

#51MusuoJoePosted 8/21/2014 1:20:41 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
We could've laid it to rest but then you started this again.

That was my first thought as well...
---
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
#52duericPosted 8/21/2014 1:20:50 PM
Higher resolution looking better is not a myth unless you're still using a 24" monitor to play games in 2014.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#53archibald3Posted 8/21/2014 1:29:59 PM(edited)
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Some reviews (likely bought by microsoft) claimed the graphics to be the "best next gen has to offer" or something and the xbros latched onto it. That is the story of RYSE.

For a trolling guy pretending to be a detached , "above it all" girl your actions/words/behaviour are identical to an overly invested male troll, complete with the requisite fanboy conspiracy theories. Might want to recalibrate.
#54LorneMaIvoPosted 8/21/2014 1:30:30 PM
archibald3 posted...
For a trolling guy pretending to be a detached , "above it all" girl your actions/words/behaviour are identical to an overly invested male troll, complete withe the requisite fanboy conspiracy theories. Might want to recalibrate.

How is that a conspiracy theory? I've only seen one source that stated Ryse is the best looking next gen game and it's true that around the web, Xbox fans have latched onto that statement. I don't think you know what a conspiracy is.
#55Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/21/2014 1:32:12 PM
This topic is the butthurt equivalent of:

"The Earth is round fans, explain to me not falling off the Earth."
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#56OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/21/2014 1:36:01 PM
archibald3 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Some reviews (likely bought by microsoft) claimed the graphics to be the "best next gen has to offer" or something and the xbros latched onto it. That is the story of RYSE.

For a trolling guy pretending to be a detached , "above it all" girl your actions/words/behaviour are identical to an overly invested male troll, complete with the requisite fanboy conspiracy theories. Might want to recalibrate.

The fact that you obsess over me to the point that you try to psychoanalyze me via gamefaqs board postings is at the same time both flattering and creepy. :u
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#57Spetsnaz420Posted 8/22/2014 3:27:53 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/blur

If you think 900p is blurry you must not speak English well.

You know you're having problems when even an X1 fan vets attacked by you for not felating MS
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#58sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 5:28:47 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
This topic is the butthurt equivalent of:

"The Earth is round fans, explain to me not falling off the Earth."

Your post reeks of pony breath.
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.
#59regs8376Posted 8/22/2014 6:21:16 AM
When are you going ot change your sig and own up to your claim?
#60eejayaitchPosted 8/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
Ryse may look good at 900p on the One but it will look even better at 1080p on the PC.
---
GAMEFAQS - Where the worlds top coders and business analysts meet for light hearted discussion.