TruAchievements app coming soon

#1MrImpatient35Posted 8/21/2014 10:23:54 AM
This seems pretty cool http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/08/20/trueachievements-app-coming-to-xbox-one

The features of the TrueAchievements app will include:

Achievement Guides – Covering over 90% of Xbox achievements, TrueAchievements’ community-generated solutions will be easily accessible via the app - including videos and images.

Gaming sessions – With well over 1/4 million sessions organised, TrueAchievements is the number one site for helping gamers grab those trickier multiplayer achievements. Track all your upcoming sessions from within the app and easily find new sessions for all of your games.

True Scoring System – TrueAchievements was built on the principle of rewarding a higher score for rarer achievements, an ideology that continues to attract thousands of new gamers a month to it’s community.

News - If it's related to Xbox, it's covered on TrueAchievements: Xbox 360 to Xbox One, Windows Phone to Win8; News and Editorials.

This app sounds like it will replace my ReddX for X1 news.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#2DJ break beatsPosted 8/21/2014 10:29:18 AM
Nice. Definitely interested in this.
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#3Jptremblay13Posted 8/21/2014 10:30:26 AM
Because achievements are the best way to measure someone's worth as a human being
#4StealthTifaPosted 8/21/2014 10:32:38 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...
Because achievements are the best way to measure someone's worth as a human being

---
GT: Stealth David
GS: 460,000+
#5regsantotomasPosted 8/21/2014 10:32:51 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...

Or it could just be for fun?
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#6kidwgmPosted 8/21/2014 10:41:05 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...

Yawn. Get over yourself.

On topic. This looks like a great app for some. But for me I will most likely never use it as I have my iPad sitting with me while I game.
---
Currently Playing: Lego Marvel Super Heros, FTL iOS and Peggle 2.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#7Sith JediPosted 8/21/2014 10:45:16 AM
Jptremblay13 posted...

Because video games in general are the best way to measure someone's worth as a human being.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#8DamnEvilDogPosted 8/21/2014 11:41:58 AM
You know that is pretty cool!

And for some of the "other" posters here, for some (like me) Achievements are like another goal to complete in a game, get 1000/1000 or all the trophies then you feel like you accomplished something.

I mean games have thier own goals they want you to complete, these are tied to the game bit are also external,.

You can also think of it as they are extending gameplay.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#9MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 11:55:45 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
Jptremblay13 posted...

Because video games in general are the best way to measure someone's worth as a human being.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't ps3/ps4 also have their own achievements called trophies? And didn't they implement them AFTER MS' achievements? So people seemingly like them. So it's a bad idea to further support it? And to me, it's not ONLY an achievement app. It's achievements/news. If you're not a fan of achievements, there's always the news aspect of it.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#10Cornbread4lifePosted 8/21/2014 11:57:34 AM
StealthTifa posted...
Jptremblay13 posted...

Please tell me that's not your gamerscore in your sig.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life