3 new Microsoft dev studios revealed

#1TOhasNoRingPosted 8/21/2014 10:33:27 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2e5cp3/3_new_microsoft_dev_studios_revealed/
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#2DJ break beatsPosted 8/21/2014 10:39:49 AM
A NEW Chromehounds game would be a dream come true!!
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#3MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/21/2014 10:42:29 AM
DJ break beats posted...

Yeah CHROMEHOUNDS!

I love chromehounds!

This is gonna be great! Another chrome hounds game!

CHROMEHOUNDS!

What's chrome hounds?
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#4LorneMaIvoPosted 8/21/2014 10:43:45 AM
Microsoft frantically trying to copy Sony's operations now I see. It's too little too late though now I fear. PS4 has already run away with this generation and I can't envision the shareholders giving Xbox another chance. Our only hope is that it gets sold off to someone like Valve, instead of just being cut out like a cancer.
#5LEGEND_725Posted 8/21/2014 10:47:52 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
Microsoft frantically trying to copy Sony's operations now I see. It's too little too late though now I fear. PS4 has already run away with this generation and I can't envision the shareholders giving Xbox another chance. Our only hope is that it gets sold off to someone like Valve, instead of just being cut out like a cancer.

Lol it's like all you trolls are one alt account under one hive mind. You regurgitate the same nonsense in every thread regardless of screen name.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#6DJ break beatsPosted 8/21/2014 10:52:48 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
DJ break beats posted...

Yeah CHROMEHOUNDS!

I love chromehounds!

This is gonna be great! Another chrome hounds game!

CHROMEHOUNDS!

What's chrome hounds?

You must not be that big of a MS Lover if you don't know what Chromehounds is. You got the internet.... look it up.
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#7chex81Posted 8/21/2014 10:54:30 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...

IF, and thats a big IF, Microsoft can pull off something special to make the console sales equal...i will laugh at all the Sony trolls sacrificing their lives to a plastic machine. Seriously, dont you guys get tired...ever?
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#8EllesarienPosted 8/21/2014 10:54:48 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...

Lol it's like all you trolls are one alt account under one hive mind. You regurgitate the same nonsense in every thread regardless of screen name.

He's for sure just another pathetic alt of one of our resident winners that spend their entire day bashing something they don't own.

Opening new studios is now "copying Sony". Seriously...think about how damn dumb you have to be to slant it in that light.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#9mmm_BabyBoyPosted 8/21/2014 11:01:21 AM
Ellesarien posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...

He's for sure just another pathetic alt of one of our resident winners that spend their entire day bashing something they don't own.

Opening new studios is now "copying Sony". Seriously...think about how damn dumb you have to be to slant it in that light.

Why call somebody dumb? Just ignore him so you don't have to see his dumb posts. It makes me sad that I have to ignore someone with such a good username though.
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/21/2014 11:03:46 AM
So Reddit is now a official source of information?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant