Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

#1LEGEND_725Posted 8/21/2014 9:58:09 AM
I'm an Xbox/PC gamer and was actually considering getting ps4 for bloodborne. Then I saw this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4G_PLHVQC00

It's like the same old dark souls for the third time. It even had reused sound effects. Combine that with the same old "enemies hide and jump out to ambush" gameplay and you really have nothing impressive. The tired gameplay pseudo elite souls fanboys will eat up. Nothing that makes Xbox or PC owners jump the gun when they can wait for dark souls 3 and get the same gameplay.

If this is Sonys answer to

Phantom Dust
Halo MCC
Quantam Break
Forza horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and the blind forest
Scalebound

I got bad newz. Xbox as usual seems to be once again having the best and diverse lineup (unless you love anime jrpg shovelware) With recent NPDs tightening up and diablo 3/destiny dispelling the multiplat myth, Sony is in trouble.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2Aone1987Posted 8/21/2014 10:01:02 AM
to be honest I do love japanese anime.
#3daniel79Posted 8/21/2014 10:21:11 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I'm an Xbox/PC gamer and was actually considering getting ps4 for bloodborne. Then I saw this.

It's like the same old dark souls for the third time. It even had reused sound effects. Combine that with the same old "enemies hide and jump out to ambush" gameplay and you really have nothing impressive. The tired gameplay pseudo elite souls fanboys will eat up. Nothing that makes Xbox or PC owners jump the gun when they can wait for dark souls 3 and get the same gameplay.

Phantom Dust
Halo MCC
Quantam Break
Forza horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and the blind forest
Scalebound

I got bad newz. Xbox as usual seems to be once again having the best and diverse lineup (unless you love anime jrpg shovelware) With recent NPDs tightening up and diablo 3/destiny dispelling the multiplat myth, Sony is in trouble.

Yawn. I'll say one thing, between this board and the playstation 4 board this one is full of reassurance in every thread

We get it. You're preffered console is failing a bit. Get over it.
#4redditon4chanPosted 8/21/2014 10:22:03 AM
Lol.
#5JohnWall32Posted 8/21/2014 10:22:50 AM
lol umm, xb1 has like 2 exclusives. forza and killer instinct. the rest are or will be available on 360 and or pc
---
Board User Level: Legend
#6MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/21/2014 10:24:13 AM
LEGEND I LOVE YOU!

Phantom Dust - Card Based Game
heck yeah! Gamers love these! So popular! CoD watch you back! phantom dust is coming!

Halo MCC - 2004 "Rise from your grave!"
Heeeeeey Yaaalll! Microsoft, I like the waaaay you move!

Quantam Break - totally non linear game
This game is the end to all exclusives! EVERYTHING in this game is fresh and brand new and never been done before. I didn't watch the gameplay trailer and feel like I've played the game already 100x before!

Forza horizon 2 - RACING!!!!
Mario Kart ain't got nothing on this game! It's cars and racing! Gamers love racing games just like most folks love NASCAR! Every race is something new!

Sunset Overdrive - Wanna Fanta?
How bout I shoot you with my Orange Soda gun? And then we hold hands with 1-8 friends as we ride the rails! To celebrate this awesome game Let us shoot zombies with FIREWORKS GUNS! OMG! This isn't gonna get old within 4min!!!!

Ori and the blind forest - FORGET INDIES
But this game is soooo cool! Cute art work and stuff, not that visuals matter it's all about gameplay! And in this game you do STUFF! Run and STUFF! And it's EXCLUSIVE!!!

Scalebound - DRAGONS!
Not much is known about this game but DRAGONS! ROOOOOAR! See those stars up there? It's DRAKO B****!!!!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#7daniel79Posted 8/21/2014 10:26:41 AM(edited)
JohnWall32 posted...
lol umm, xb1 has like 2 exclusives. forza and killer instinct. the rest are or will be available on 360 and or pc

Isnt Forza coming to the 360 as well though?

Edit: nevermind. I thought you meant horizon 2. Whoops.
#8daniel79Posted 8/21/2014 10:30:49 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
LEGEND I LOVE YOU!

Phantom Dust - Card Based Game
heck yeah! Gamers love these! So popular! CoD watch you back! phantom dust is coming!

Halo MCC - 2004 "Rise from your grave!"
Heeeeeey Yaaalll! Microsoft, I like the waaaay you move!

Quantam Break - totally non linear game
This game is the end to all exclusives! EVERYTHING in this game is fresh and brand new and never been done before. I didn't watch the gameplay trailer and feel like I've played the game already 100x before!

Forza horizon 2 - RACING!!!!
Mario Kart ain't got nothing on this game! It's cars and racing! Gamers love racing games just like most folks love NASCAR! Every race is something new!

Sunset Overdrive - Wanna Fanta?
How bout I shoot you with my Orange Soda gun? And then we hold hands with 1-8 friends as we ride the rails! To celebrate this awesome game Let us shoot zombies with FIREWORKS GUNS! OMG! This isn't gonna get old within 4min!!!!

Ori and the blind forest - FORGET INDIES
But this game is soooo cool! Cute art work and stuff, not that visuals matter it's all about gameplay! And in this game you do STUFF! Run and STUFF! And it's EXCLUSIVE!!!

Scalebound - DRAGONS!
Not much is known about this game but DRAGONS! ROOOOOAR! See those stars up there? It's DRAKO B****!!!!

Do you know what these bloody consoles need?

SPACE GAMES!

I know no mans sky is coming but christ. Its a genre that needs more. Much more. Is the final frontier for gods sake. The possibility of making an imaginitive game is endless

I miss space games :(
#9eastofeastsidePosted 8/21/2014 10:38:42 AM
Aone1987 posted...
to be honest I do love japanese anime.

Hello, where the hell is our Xbox One Crunchy Roll?
#10method115Posted 8/21/2014 10:44:37 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...

Phantom Dust
Halo MCC
Quantam Break
Forza horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and the blind forest
Scalebound

Nobody is in trouble because sales don't matter all the games you listed are trash and so are all of Sony's exclusive. The only good games being released are multiplat.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115