Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

#131SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/21/2014 7:26:45 PM
I actually like legend725, however, I really want bloodborne but I just want it to be on xbox one. I don't feel like dropping $400 on 1 game.
Here's a list of the only playstation titles i'm interested in
-the last of us (as long as it isn't like uncharted)
-bloodborne
-the order 1886
-let it die
Just doesn't seem worth buying one to me, and i'm talking about across all playstation platforms. I promise i'm not being a fanboy, I just need more than 4 games I want to buy a ps4. Who knows, things change.
I also want to point out, they NEED to re-do their controller with no laser beam in the back, no speaker and no touch pad.
#132LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:27:24 PM
kblaze13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
That awkward moment when fable 3 outsells darksouls on both ps3 and 360....

that awkward moment when fable 3 isn't an xbox exclusive...

Point? 360 version still outsold both 360 and ps3 versions of souls combined.

Oh wait every console gamer has a 600$ PC lmao.

Keep trolling man
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#133kblaze13Posted 8/21/2014 7:31:13 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
kblaze13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Keep trolling man

my point is you keep trying to say that it's exclusives! that make the XbOne so much better...yet what you use as proof isn't an exclusive at all.
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
#134LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:33:22 PM
kblaze13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
kblaze13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Keep trolling man

my point is you keep trying to say that it's exclusives! that make the XbOne so much better...yet what you use as proof isn't an exclusive at all.

When was a PC version of fable even release? Ask 100 people on the street 90 will say fable is an exclusive.

You got owned and now you are arguing semantics lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#135kblaze13Posted 8/21/2014 7:36:27 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
kblaze13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
kblaze13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Keep trolling man

When was a PC version of fable even release? Ask 100 people on the street 90 will say fable is an exclusive.

You got owned and now you are arguing semantics lol

Sooo just because it's more popular on another system automatically dismisses the fact it wasn't exclusive?

Fable was released on PC as was Fable 3, you are the one arguing semantics. Again you try to use something that wasn't exclusive as a point to say exclusives are better on a system.
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
#136LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:41:32 PM
The fact I'm a die hard Xbox player and didn't even know it was in PC proves my point. Also my point stands about it outselling souls. And it's not on Sony.

So what's your point? Or do you like getting owned over and over lol?
---
#137kblaze13Posted 8/21/2014 7:43:44 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
The fact I'm a die hard Xbox player and didn't even know it was in PC proves my point. Also my point stands about it outselling souls. And it's not on Sony.

Thanks for confirming you're a Xbox fanboy, not a Xbox/PC gamer like you claimed. Of course that was already pretty evident by the fact you admit to enjoying FPS on consoles more then PC.

Thanks for that.
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
#138Shacky_101Posted 8/21/2014 7:43:45 PM
Jesus christ, kids who own a 3DS or Vita are more mature then you people. Man, you people need to go outside.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#139nickr2d2Posted 8/21/2014 7:49:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#140LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:50:35 PM
kblaze13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Thanks for confirming you're a Xbox fanboy, not a Xbox/PC gamer like you claimed. Of course that was already pretty evident by the fact you admit to enjoying FPS on consoles more then PC.

Thanks for that.

Like I said my PC is for mods, games like divinity, and mmos/mobas. Idk why you wanna keep trolling.
---