Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

#141blax34dmPosted 8/21/2014 6:57:27 PM
Dude the xbox1 is off to a crappy start get over it. Both consoles will have sweet lineups by the end of the generation so who cares.
#142kblaze13Posted 8/21/2014 7:00:08 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
kblaze13 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
The fact I'm a die hard Xbox player and didn't even know it was in PC proves my point. Also my point stands about it outselling souls. And it's not on Sony.

So what's your point? Or do you like getting owned over and over lol?

Thanks for confirming you're a Xbox fanboy, not a Xbox/PC gamer like you claimed. Of course that was already pretty evident by the fact you admit to enjoying FPS on consoles more then PC.

Thanks for that.

Like I said my PC is for mods, games like divinity, and mmos/mobas. Idk why you wanna keep trolling.

Oh man please go say that you're a pc gamer with that reasoning on ANY PC gaming board...please I beg of you. Oh and do be sure to add that line about enjoying FPS on consoles more.

Also like how you tried to deflect the fact you didn't use an exclusive in an discussion you started about how exclusives for one system is better then another.
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
#143archibald3Posted 8/21/2014 7:02:54 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
archibald3 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
lol umm, xb1 has like 2 exclusives. forza and killer instinct. the rest are or will be available on 360 and or pc

This has been a tired reassurance tactic of Sony fanboys and trolls for some time. Put it to rest. If you're going to be participating in a console war to the degree you and many of the Sony gang here do - then it just seems silly to keep pointing this out for various games. It's semantics.

The games won't be on ps4 . For that matter it's what the tc was talking about with Bloodborn anyways.

Same can be said for xbots as well always using the same arguments of

- PS4 has no games
- Indie Machine
- Going bankrupt
- MS using their limitless funds for exclusives

Not really. Besides this is the Xbox One board and i`m an xbox owner not some Sony fanboy trolling. You won`t find me pumping the Xbox and constantly hacking the ps4 on the Sony board .Big difference.
#144xacebopPosted 8/21/2014 7:04:50 PM
Legend you keep acting like the xbone is still competing with the ps4, in reality its closer to the wiiu or Xbox 360.
Most gamers have PCs for games that the xbone offers. Sony is tearing up sales and isn't even trying.
#145ValzacardXPosted 8/21/2014 7:09:40 PM
Hey guys let up on Legend, he defends the X1, and isn't afraid of anything.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#146Shadow0no0morePosted 8/21/2014 7:33:24 PM
Don't forget that PS4 is also getting Drive Club, Killzone, Little Big Planet, The Order, Uncharted, and that most Ubisoft games ship with Sony Exclusives built in.
#147MiniVirus2Posted 8/21/2014 7:59:28 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
It seems from is playing it safe and is gonna beat dark souls to death. I guess that makes sense considering they developed a somewhat winning formula and their other games like armored core have been trash recently.

LorneMaIvo posted...
And yet, with all of TC's delusion, MS had to remove a statement yesterday that they'd reached 5m sold through (presumably from some clerical era and they're not actually at that yet), while the PS4 is probably on 11m already.

All the while, more interesting exclusives are coming, like Bloodborne, LBP3, DriveClub, Uncharted 4, The Order 1886, Deep Down, etc.

Also, it seems most agree that the PS4's upcoming library is superior.

http://www.listwar.com/upcoming-retail-games/

All the while the PS4 continues to march on with massively more sales.

Gotta lol @ that list. Dark souls rehash? A crappier forza? A crappier project spark? Another uncharted rehash? Deep down looks to be cool.

Still gotta laugh at that list. Desperation by ponies to say it can compete.

Dude, you do remember that you put MCC in your OP, right? Or do I need to quote you your own post which included a rehashed, recycled, regurgitated, and bastardized series?

Also, Driveclub looks to be putting Forza to shame at every turn (no pun intended, just a happy accident).

All you'll have 4-5 years from now on the Bone are Forza 7, Halo 7, Scalebound 3, etc, etc. All MS does is milk it's most popular franchises and forget the rest. Look where that's gotten them, Halo sucks, Fable sucks, Gears sucks. It's sad, tired and needs to change if the Bone stands a chance what so ever this gen.

Quality exclusives a plenty or not, I'll still be here, happy as a clam, knowing that each and every one of my multiplat games will always be better than yours. If anything Diablo proved that the Xbone cannot stand side by side with the PS4.

Salty, salty, tears from a trollolololol.
---
R.I.P. DIO
#148LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 8:03:08 PM
MiniVirus2 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
It seems from is playing it safe and is gonna beat dark souls to death. I guess that makes sense considering they developed a somewhat winning formula and their other games like armored core have been trash recently.

LorneMaIvo posted...
And yet, with all of TC's delusion, MS had to remove a statement yesterday that they'd reached 5m sold through (presumably from some clerical era and they're not actually at that yet), while the PS4 is probably on 11m already.

All the while, more interesting exclusives are coming, like Bloodborne, LBP3, DriveClub, Uncharted 4, The Order 1886, Deep Down, etc.

Also, it seems most agree that the PS4's upcoming library is superior.

http://www.listwar.com/upcoming-retail-games/

All the while the PS4 continues to march on with massively more sales.

Gotta lol @ that list. Dark souls rehash? A crappier forza? A crappier project spark? Another uncharted rehash? Deep down looks to be cool.

Still gotta laugh at that list. Desperation by ponies to say it can compete.

Dude, you do remember that you put MCC in your OP, right? Or do I need to quote you your own post which included a rehashed, recycled, regurgitated, and bastardized series?

Also, Driveclub looks to be putting Forza to shame at every turn (no pun intended, just a happy accident).

All you'll have 4-5 years from now on the Bone are Forza 7, Halo 7, Scalebound 3, etc, etc. All MS does is milk it's most popular franchises and forget the rest. Look where that's gotten them, Halo sucks, Fable sucks, Gears sucks. It's sad, tired and needs to change if the Bone stands a chance what so ever this gen.

Quality exclusives a plenty or not, I'll still be here, happy as a clam, knowing that each and every one of my multiplat games will always be better than yours. If anything Diablo proved that the Xbone cannot stand side by side with the PS4.

Salty, salty, tears from a trollolololol.

Do trolls even try? Serious question.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#149darealest47Posted 8/21/2014 8:24:32 PM
- Bloodborne-system seller
- LBP3-meh
- The Order 1886-yawn
- Rime-LOL
- Wild-LOL
- Until Dawn-LOL
- Tomorrow's Children-LOL
- Gone to the Rapture-LOL
- DriveClub-LMAO
- No Man's Sky-quality indie game
- Uncharted 4-system seller
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#150benjimainPosted 8/21/2014 8:35:37 PM
darealest47 posted...
- Bloodborne-system seller
- LBP3-meh
- The Order 1886-yawn
- Rime-LOL
- Wild-LOL
- Until Dawn-LOL
- Tomorrow's Children-LOL
- Gone to the Rapture-LOL
- DriveClub-LMAO
- No Man's Sky-quality indie game
- Uncharted 4-system seller

Pathetic post. No explanation for the "LOL's". Just absolutely pathetic. The same idiocy could be applied to Xbox One's games.

Thankfully, pathetic Xbox fanboys can post this crap all they like because all PS4 games sell more than Xbox One's games, along with systems selling massively more as well.