Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

#151Madness2012Posted 8/21/2014 8:36:27 PM
That line up for XBOX ONE looks pretty good,we will have to wait and see if PS4 is going to match in the future.....
#152benjimainPosted 8/21/2014 8:38:31 PM
Madness2012 posted...
That line up for XBOX ONE looks pretty good,we will have to wait and see if PS4 is going to match in the future.....

We already know it will, and everyone outside of this fanboy board agrees the PS4 line up looks even more promising. All the while it trounces the Xbox One in sales.
#153mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/21/2014 8:41:46 PM
lol LEGEND topics.
#154leelee3105Posted 8/21/2014 8:47:48 PM
If by dense uDanE4764 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I'm an Xbox/PC gamer and was actually considering getting ps4 for bloodborne. Then I saw this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4G_PLHVQC00

It's like the same old dark souls for the third time. It even had reused sound effects. Combine that with the same old "enemies hide and jump out to ambush" gameplay and you really have nothing impressive. The tired gameplay pseudo elite souls fanboys will eat up. Nothing that makes Xbox or PC owners jump the gun when they can wait for dark souls 3 and get the same gameplay.

If this is Sonys answer to

Phantom Dust
Halo MCC
Quantam Break
Forza horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and the blind forest
Scalebound

I got bad newz. Xbox as usual seems to be once again having the best and diverse lineup (unless you love anime jrpg shovelware) With recent NPDs tightening up and diablo 3/destiny dispelling the multiplat myth, Sony is in trouble.

Are you dense?

If by dense you mean spot on, yeah he is very dense
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#155teeebzPosted 8/21/2014 8:51:14 PM
Legend starts a "Xbox is the best," troll topic to annoy others with his trolling, as well as bait...

The usual ps4 fanboys can't resist and show their true colors as well.

Lol.

The best is the fact that it's all opinion. Legend gives his opinion and others call him a fanboy and tell him he's wrong. Their claim? They say a different console has the better exclusives, all the while, their posts being an opinion as well. LOL.

I mean, I honestly haven't read through all the pages, but just look at benjimain's post above mine for example. Lmao
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#156suzukimatsuiPosted 8/21/2014 8:52:12 PM
darealest47 posted...
- Bloodborne-system seller
- LBP3-meh
- The Order 1886-yawn
- Rime-LOL
- Wild-LOL
- Until Dawn-LOL
- Tomorrow's Children-LOL
- Gone to the Rapture-LOL
- DriveClub-LMAO
- No Man's Sky-quality indie game
- Uncharted 4-system seller

LOL at Rime now you are flat out hating..... The game is going to be like Journey and Ico and all you can say is lol.... hah
#157leelee3105Posted 8/21/2014 8:59:51 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
darealest47 posted...
- LBP3-meh
- The Order 1886-yawn
- Rime-LOL
- Wild-LOL
- Until Dawn-LOL
- DriveClub-LMAO

LOL at Rime now you are flat out hating..... The game is going to be like Journey and Ico and all you can say is lol.... hah

Uncharted is a more linear, less exciting version of tomb raider. Who wants that?
---
#158Tajaz2426Posted 8/21/2014 9:00:18 PM
teeebz posted...
Legend starts a "Xbox is the best," troll topic to annoy others with his trolling, as well as bait...

Lol.

The best is the fact that it's all opinion. Legend gives his opinion and others call him a fanboy and tell him he's wrong. Their claim? They say a different console has the better exclusives, all the while, their posts being an opinion as well. LOL.

I mean, I honestly haven't read through all the pages, but just look at benjimain's post above mine for example. Lmao

The super fanboys on both sides are horrible. Legend is a fanboy just like the rest of the champions on both sides. Instead if talking about X1 exclusives he drags the PS4 games into it, knowing what it will do. That is the difference in the 2 boards, the PS4 boards talks about games usually, but you don't see a lot of, "this game is going to kill all X1 exclusives".

Run down the first 5 pages on each board and you will see that the PS4 is mentioned over here with the, "X1 is better than the PS4, "the X1 may be weaker than the PS4, but", " I sold my PS4 to be here", "the exclusives on the X1 are better than the PS4's".

Now run over and look and the threads are more about the games and how the PS4 has ok things coming in the future and topics about things that are not good with the PS4.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people on this board to have great conversations with, but you can see the difference in the topics. When you are constantly making topics and you mention another console those people will show up and that is what people like legend want.

Trolls on both sides are ridiculous and trolls that start topics here are just as bad.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#159leelee3105Posted 8/21/2014 9:03:44 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
teeebz posted...

Lol.

The super fanboys on both sides are horrible. Legend is a fanboy just like the rest of the champions on both sides. Instead if talking about X1 exclusives he drags the PS4 games into it, knowing what it will do. That is the difference in the 2 boards, the PS4 boards talks about games usually, but you don't see a lot of, "this game is going to kill all X1 exclusives".

Run down the first 5 pages on each board and you will see that the PS4 is mentioned over here with the, "X1 is better than the PS4, "the X1 may be weaker than the PS4, but", " I sold my PS4 to be here", "the exclusives on the X1 are better than the PS4's".

Now run over and look and the threads are more about the games and how the PS4 has ok things coming in the future and topics about things that are not good with the PS4.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people on this board to have great conversations with, but you can see the difference in the topics. When you are constantly making topics and you mention another console those people will show up and that is what people like legend want.

Trolls on both sides are ridiculous and trolls that start topics here are just as bad.

All the Sony ponies spend all day on this board being salty. Big Phil needs to do something about this
---
#160LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 9:04:24 PM
benjimain posted...
darealest47 posted...
- LBP3-meh
- The Order 1886-yawn
- Rime-LOL
- Wild-LOL
- Until Dawn-LOL
- DriveClub-LMAO

Pathetic post. No explanation for the "LOL's". Just absolutely pathetic. The same idiocy could be applied to Xbox One's games.

Thankfully, pathetic Xbox fanboys can post this crap all they like because all PS4 games sell more than Xbox One's games, along with systems selling massively more as well.

Wat? Never heard of halo? Gears? Forza? Even fable in some cases. Step up your trolling kid
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you