Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

#161benjimainPosted 8/21/2014 10:07:57 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wat? Never heard of halo? Gears? Forza? Even fable in some cases. Step up your trolling kid

And how many of those games have been on the Xbox One? Just Forza 5.

Total up all the game sales on both platforms and PS4 comes out way on top.
#162OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/21/2014 10:09:24 PM
Whenever someone mentions Halo I think of the song by Beyonce. :u
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#163teeebzPosted 8/21/2014 10:10:18 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
teeebz posted...
Legend starts a "Xbox is the best," troll topic to annoy others with his trolling, as well as bait...

The usual ps4 fanboys can't resist and show their true colors as well.

Lol.

The best is the fact that it's all opinion. Legend gives his opinion and others call him a fanboy and tell him he's wrong. Their claim? They say a different console has the better exclusives, all the while, their posts being an opinion as well. LOL.

I mean, I honestly haven't read through all the pages, but just look at benjimain's post above mine for example. Lmao

The super fanboys on both sides are horrible. Legend is a fanboy just like the rest of the champions on both sides. Instead if talking about X1 exclusives he drags the PS4 games into it, knowing what it will do. That is the difference in the 2 boards, the PS4 boards talks about games usually, but you don't see a lot of, "this game is going to kill all X1 exclusives".

Run down the first 5 pages on each board and you will see that the PS4 is mentioned over here with the, "X1 is better than the PS4, "the X1 may be weaker than the PS4, but", " I sold my PS4 to be here", "the exclusives on the X1 are better than the PS4's".

Now run over and look and the threads are more about the games and how the PS4 has ok things coming in the future and topics about things that are not good with the PS4.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people on this board to have great conversations with, but you can see the difference in the topics. When you are constantly making topics and you mention another console those people will show up and that is what people like legend want.

Trolls on both sides are ridiculous and trolls that start topics here are just as bad.

Agreed to an extent. Usually the topics here are bashing the xbox while over on the ps4 board they have good discussions. You may find topics from legend about being pro xbox, but you'll always find more anti xbox posts from posters like lilj and laylow.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#164Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/21/2014 10:17:19 PM
I don't care for Bloodborne. Never have, never will. Just doesn't interest me, but I hope it pleases those who buy it.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#165gumbyxcore99Posted 8/21/2014 10:22:59 PM
bloodborne is the only game im looking forward to in the forseeable future
---
http://ovalteam.tumblr.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj0xJsdO7U
#166destiny1990Posted 8/21/2014 11:01:33 PM
Bloodborne is a niche title just like the soul's game. they won't move any consoles.

you don't see xbox fans going to the ps4 to troll constantly all day long.

it is sad and pathetic that sony fanboys have so much hate for a plastic box and spend all their time on these boards. i'm probably never going to get aps4 because of how sick and disgusted i am at their constant whining, complaining, and crying 24/7
#167BPSatsukiPosted 8/22/2014 2:58:14 AM
destiny1990 posted...
Bloodborne is a niche title just like the soul's game. they won't move any consoles.

you don't see xbox fans going to the ps4 to troll constantly all day long.

it is sad and pathetic that sony fanboys have so much hate for a plastic box and spend all their time on these boards. i'm probably never going to get aps4 because of how sick and disgusted i am at their constant whining, complaining, and crying 24/7

Xboners don't troll PS4 board because they can't. PS4 fans will shove 1080p, extra framerates, better graphic, sale number, better exclusives and Bloodborne to their face
#168Spetsnaz420Posted 8/22/2014 3:14:57 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
It seems from is playing it safe and is gonna beat dark souls to death. I guess that makes sense considering they developed a somewhat winning formula and their other games like armored core have been trash recently.

LorneMaIvo posted...
And yet, with all of TC's delusion, MS had to remove a statement yesterday that they'd reached 5m sold through (presumably from some clerical era and they're not actually at that yet), while the PS4 is probably on 11m already.

All the while, more interesting exclusives are coming, like Bloodborne, LBP3, DriveClub, Uncharted 4, The Order 1886, Deep Down, etc.

Also, it seems most agree that the PS4's upcoming library is superior.

http://www.listwar.com/upcoming-retail-games/

All the while the PS4 continues to march on with massively more sales.

Gotta lol @ that list. Dark souls rehash? A crappier forza? A crappier project spark? Another uncharted rehash? Deep down looks to be cool.

Still gotta laugh at that list. Desperation by ponies to say it can compete.

Also every Sony fan is buying several ps4s just to make it seem like PS4 is a better selling console and none of use actually enjoy it... How else could it be outselling X1

Anyone who takes this guy seriously needs a reality check
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#169XanthielXPosted 8/22/2014 3:16:44 AM
kblaze13 posted...
tributegames posted...
legend is by far my favorite xbox troll.

yeah I made the mistake of thinking he was serious until he called himself a PC gamer yet perferred playing FPS on console....that is a claim I don't think I have EVER heard made by anyone calling themselves a PC gamer ever make.

Edit: so for that I have to commend him he got me.

Microsoft Lover is my favorite. He is so full of joy. Unfortunately I'm not sure he can be considered an Xbox troll as he is blatantly reverse trolling :(
---
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
Gamertag: XanthielX
#170LordMordethPosted 8/22/2014 3:35:04 AM
*yawn*

Fail_123 trying too hard again.

If you're gonna troll, at least put some bloody effort into it.. you've been amusing in the past, but currently, you can't even get a chuckle out of me cos you are trying way too hard.

So take a step back, focus for a bit and come back with some new material that isn't rehashed herp-a-derp crud.
---
Rage, whine, wah wah.. people really are freaking idiots.