Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.
1 year ago#171
Give me an F !
Give me an A !
Give me an C !
Give me an E !
Give me an P !
Give me an A !
Give me an L !
Give me an M !
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
1 year ago#172
BPSatsuki posted...
destiny1990 posted...
Bloodborne is a niche title just like the soul's game. they won't move any consoles.

you don't see xbox fans going to the ps4 to troll constantly all day long.

it is sad and pathetic that sony fanboys have so much hate for a plastic box and spend all their time on these boards. i'm probably never going to get aps4 because of how sick and disgusted i am at their constant whining, complaining, and crying 24/7

Xboners don't troll PS4 board because most of them dont suffer from a serious mental illness like me and the other ps4 users. PS4 fans will shove 1080p, extra framerates, better graphic, sale number, better exclusives and Bloodborne to their face

fixed it for you bpsakuki

Or maybe xbox people dont need to constantly reassure themselves that they bought the right plastic box, like you. Bloodborn is a dark souls clone, thats what this topic is about, nobody is jealous of it. How do we know if any ps4 title is really 1080p after sony lied about killzone, and nobody said nothing for months. You dont even know what 1080p looks like.
1 year ago#173
destiny1990 posted...
Bloodborne is a niche title just like the soul's game. they won't move any consoles.

it is sad and pathetic that sony fanboys have so much hate for a plastic box and spend all their time on these boards. i'm probably never going to get aps4 because of how sick and disgusted i am at their constant whining, complaining, and crying 24/7

yet dark souls 1 and 2 have been on the top 360 and ps3 games list and number one on the 360 most discussed game since it's released date. So much for a niche title.
1 year ago#174
destiny1990 posted...

Yeah right, that's why you won't buy it. You revealed your agenda when you bashed Bloodborne there. You never had any intention of buying it, you even said you're an Xbox guy.

Give it up with your pretension.

Though I will say, if trolling and sick and twisted fanboys is what you hate, go onto the PS3 board and go to its early postings and see the swarms upon swarms of 360 fanboys who used to bash it and laugh in the face of good and honest fans who just wanted to talk about the console, and notice how they did it for years. Far worse than any Sony fans are doing here.
1 year ago#175
chris0009 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
destiny1990 posted...

Xboners don't troll PS4 board because most of them dont suffer from a serious mental illness like me and the other ps4 users. PS4 fans will shove 1080p, extra framerates, better graphic, sale number, better exclusives and Bloodborne to their face

fixed it for you bpsakuki

Or maybe xbox people dont need to constantly reassure themselves that they bought the right plastic box, like you. Bloodborn is a dark souls clone, thats what this topic is about, nobody is jealous of it. How do we know if any ps4 title is really 1080p after sony lied about killzone, and nobody said nothing for months. You dont even know what 1080p looks like.

You say the ps4 fanboys are reassuring themselves... But your post is full of reassurance (LOL) and you're posting in a thread made by a huge xbox fanboy that's all about reassuring that anyone who bought an xbox one made the right decision. And you're made at the ps4 owners? Do you realize we wouldn't get trolled all the time if we didn't have people like you or legend always posting this dumb stuff all the time? So stupid.
1 year ago#176
LEGEND_725 posted...
I'm an Xbox/PC gamer and was actually considering getting ps4 for bloodborne. Then I saw this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4G_PLHVQC00

It's like the same old dark souls for the third time. It even had reused sound effects. Combine that with the same old "enemies hide and jump out to ambush" gameplay and you really have nothing impressive. The tired gameplay pseudo elite souls fanboys will eat up. Nothing that makes Xbox or PC owners jump the gun when they can wait for dark souls 3 and get the same gameplay.

If this is Sonys answer to

Phantom Dust
Halo MCC
Quantam Break
Forza horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Ori and the blind forest
Scalebound

I got bad newz. Xbox as usual seems to be once again having the best and diverse lineup (unless you love anime jrpg shovelware) With recent NPDs tightening up and diablo 3/destiny dispelling the multiplat myth, Sony is in trouble.

This is part of Sony's answer to Phantom Dust, Halo MCC, Quantum Break, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Scalebound.

The other parts are:

LittleBigPlanet 3
Until Dawn
Driveclub
Uncharted 4
Rime
The Order: 1886
Ratchet & Clank
Tearaway Unfolded
1 year ago#177
astutecollie posted...
The x1 has 40 exclusives to the ps4's 32, and when you look at them, the x1 does have more aaa exclusives.

Source? What list are you using? Are you counting released games or upcoming ones? Full exclusives? Console exclusives? Sony/Microsoft exclusives?

If you look at wikipedia and count up all the known exclusives, console exclusives, and Sony/Microsoft exclusives, you get 140 for PS4 and 91 for Xbox One. That's 54% more on PS4 than XBO.
1 year ago#178
EvilTrash posted...
astutecollie posted...
The x1 has 40 exclusives to the ps4's 32, and when you look at them, the x1 does have more aaa exclusives.

Source? What list are you using? Are you counting released games or upcoming ones? Full exclusives? Console exclusives? Sony/Microsoft exclusives?

If you look at wikipedia and count up all the known exclusives, console exclusives, and Sony/Microsoft exclusives, you get 140 for PS4 and 91 for Xbox One. That's 54% more on PS4 than XBO.

Actually according to this site http://www.listwar.com which from what I have seen on it and done research in past this site it's 100% correct. Going by what every game each system has including multiplat, full exclusives, and exclusives that may be on one console but also be on PC the ps4 has 181 and the xbox one has 135. So the xbox one has a significant less amount of games. It also has less games in each category from exclusive, upcoming exclusive to even digital exclusive. But it's not surprising xbox fanboys can't add. I mean look at one of LEGEND'S previous posts about how in a few years the xbox one if we go by current sale number it will only be down a few million.
1 year ago#179
Homie_202 posted...
EvilTrash posted...
astutecollie posted...

Actually according to this site http://www.listwar.com which from what I have seen on it and done research in past this site it's 100% correct. Going by what every game each system has including multiplat, full exclusives, and exclusives that may be on one console but also be on PC the ps4 has 181 and the xbox one has 135. So the xbox one has a significant less amount of games. It also has less games in each category from exclusive, upcoming exclusive to even digital exclusive.

Shhh.... you have to remember that to xbots the only exclusives that count are the exclusives they choose to count. Due to this "Sunset Overdrive" and the "four halo games" coming to the xbone this year trump the entire list of exclusives on the PS4. Why you ask? o.o Because they say so. For more information ask that border collie that posts here.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
1 year ago#180
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Homie_202 posted...
EvilTrash posted...
astutecollie posted...

Actually according to this site http://www.listwar.com which from what I have seen on it and done research in past this site it's 100% correct. Going by what every game each system has including multiplat, full exclusives, and exclusives that may be on one console but also be on PC the ps4 has 181 and the xbox one has 135. So the xbox one has a significant less amount of games. It also has less games in each category from exclusive, upcoming exclusive to even digital exclusive.

Shhh.... you have to remember that to xbots the only exclusives that count are the exclusives they choose to count. Due to this "Sunset Overdrive" and the "four halo games" coming to the xbone this year trump the entire list of exclusives on the PS4. Why you ask? o.o Because they say so. For more information ask that border collie that posts here.

For some reason I read this post in my head in a whisper. I think it was because of the shhh. LOL
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived