Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

#181BPSatsukiPosted 8/22/2014 1:21:20 PM
darealest47 posted...
- Bloodborne-system seller
- LBP3-meh
- The Order 1886-yawn
- Rime-LOL
- Wild-LOL
- Until Dawn-LOL
- Tomorrow's Children-LOL
- Gone to the Rapture-LOL
- DriveClub-LMAO
- No Man's Sky-quality indie game
- Uncharted 4-system seller

ok

Phantom Dust - LMAO
Halo MCC - yawn
Quantam Break - yawn
Forza horizon 2 - LMAO
Sunset Overdrive - LMAO
Ori and the blind forest - LMAO
Scalebound - LMAO
#182SoftAssassinPosted 8/22/2014 1:35:04 PM
legend_725, you were just on the gamefaqs topic about Phil Spencer saying that they don't force developers to do anything with their games, telling people that they're senseless trolling. Now, you've created this topic just so you can troll and to convince posters that are xbot programmed like yourself to join in. You're a hypocrite. The other topic didn't fit your agenda but this one does. Tool.
#183tributegamesPosted 8/22/2014 2:15:40 PM
SoftAssassin posted...
legend_725, you were just on the gamefaqs topic about Phil Spencer saying that they don't force developers to do anything with their games, telling people that they're senseless trolling. Now, you've created this topic just so you can troll and to convince posters that are xbot programmed like yourself to join in. You're a hypocrite. The other topic didn't fit your agenda but this one does. Tool.

legends only agenda seems to be baiting ponies and laughing at them and he does it quite well.
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325
#184GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/22/2014 2:18:33 PM
tributegames posted...
SoftAssassin posted...

legends only agenda seems to be baiting ponies and laughing at them and he does it quite well.

But he also does a good job of reassuring the xbots who in turn post in his threads and reassure themselves and others. He's just a s***** no life troll.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#185LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 11:20:25 PM
tributegames posted...
SoftAssassin posted...

I started to laugh at ponies but I love bearing them down too. Meh. I slaughter teens in college and also enjoy gaming. Faqs is for slow work nights
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#186leatheljPosted 8/22/2014 11:50:14 PM
Turned I to a ps fanboy vs xbox fanboy war not surprising but but but sales and pixels It's pathetic. On topic I agree xbox has the better line up if games many people have said this I thought this was well known by now ever since launch. I'm not saying Sony has bad games tho. I honestly think bloodborne will be ultra niche ps fans should stop over hypeing that game.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#187Homie_202Posted 8/23/2014 12:04:31 AM
leathelj posted...
Turned I to a ps fanboy vs xbox fanboy war not surprising but but but sales and pixels It's pathetic. On topic I agree xbox has the better line up if games many people have said this I thought this was well known by now ever since launch. I'm not saying Sony has bad games tho. I honestly think bloodborne will be ultra niche ps fans should stop over hypeing that game.

That's fine and your entitled to your opinion. But most polls on any website says that the playstation has a better lineup. And saying bloodborne will only reach a niche audience is just wrong. It may not reach a gigantic audience like the halo games but it's not as appealing as a shooter. But dark souls 2 has been in the top 10 boards on the 360 and ps3 since launch. Dark souls 1 was in the top ten for a long time. I would say they are far from niche titles.
#188OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/23/2014 12:09:58 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
tributegames posted...
SoftAssassin posted...

I started to laugh at ponies but I love bearing them down too. Meh. I slaughter teens in college and also enjoy gaming. Faqs is for slow work nights

You're a serial killer?
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#189teeebzPosted 8/23/2014 12:33:13 AM
benjimain posted...
destiny1990 posted...
Bloodborne is a niche title just like the soul's game. they won't move any consoles.

you don't see xbox fans going to the ps4 to troll constantly all day long.

it is sad and pathetic that sony fanboys have so much hate for a plastic box and spend all their time on these boards. i'm probably never going to get aps4 because of how sick and disgusted i am at their constant whining, complaining, and crying 24/7

Yeah right, that's why you won't buy it. You revealed your agenda when you bashed Bloodborne there. You never had any intention of buying it, you even said you're an Xbox guy.

Give it up with your pretension.

Though I will say, if trolling and sick and twisted fanboys is what you hate, go onto the PS3 board and go to its early postings and see the swarms upon swarms of 360 fanboys who used to bash it and laugh in the face of good and honest fans who just wanted to talk about the console, and notice how they did it for years. Far worse than any Sony fans are doing here.

The first part of your post basically calls out all the trolls who come here and admitted to not having an interest in buying an xbox one, but they visit often anyway.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#190lelioPosted 8/23/2014 1:27:54 AM
tributegames posted...
SoftAssassin posted...

When a person is so transparent, yet cannot admit their obvious intentions, it says as much about the OP as those who continue to argue with him.