Is bloodborne the answer to Xbox dominating the exclusives? I hope not.

#21grampamurkedPosted 8/21/2014 12:32:58 PM
I would rather have Bloodborne than any of the games you listed tc, with HMCC coming in a close second.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#22LorneMaIvoPosted 8/21/2014 12:39:07 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Gotta lol @ that list. Dark souls rehash? A crappier forza? A crappier project spark? Another uncharted rehash? Deep down looks to be cool.

Still gotta laugh at that list. Desperation by ponies to say it can compete.

Anyone can do what you did. Another Fable rehash? A crappier DriveClub A crappier LBP? Another Halo rehash? Quantum Break looks to be cool.

Still gotta laugh at that list. Desperation by Xponies to say it can compete.

See how silly that was?

At least I can argue the poll results on that site, whereby most people agree the current library, upcoming library, and online subscription service goodies, are all better on PS4.

That and the massively growing sales gap.
#23youngunner2123Posted 8/21/2014 12:42:58 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
And yet, with all of TC's delusion, MS had to remove a statement yesterday that they'd reached 5m sold through (presumably from some clerical era and they're not actually at that yet), while the PS4 is probably on 11m already.

All the while, more interesting exclusives are coming, like Bloodborne, LBP3, DriveClub, Uncharted 4, The Order 1886, Deep Down, etc.

Also, it seems most agree that the PS4's upcoming library is superior.

http://www.listwar.com/upcoming-retail-games/

All the while the PS4 continues to march on with massively more sales.

deep down has been mentioned to be Japan exclusive. That doesn't count here
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#24LorneMaIvoPosted 8/21/2014 12:44:33 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
deep down has been mentioned to be Japan exclusive. That doesn't count here

It'll come to NA and EU when it becomes successful. Even so, it's just a game. The PS4 has many others, as well as better versions of every multiplat.
#25astutecolliePosted 8/21/2014 12:44:44 PM
The x1 has 40 exclusives to the ps4's 32, and when you look at them, the x1 does have more aaa exclusives.

Bloodborne isnt the answer to anything. The ds games arent big sellers. They sell just enough to warrant a sequel but they are not even remotely close to halo or gears. Sonys only franchise on that level is gran turismo, and thats actually debatable, since 5 and 6 didnt have stellar sales.

It took me many months to decide which console i wanted, waiting for both to sell me on theirs and ms got that done with dropping the price and superior exclusive lineup. The only thing the ps4 has this year is lbp. MS though has the next insomniac game and 4 halo games. And ms has a ton going on next year, even if tomb raider wasnt exclusive so thats just icing on the cake. Cant wait to get that sexy white sunset overdrive bundle.
#26LorneMaIvoPosted 8/21/2014 12:47:56 PM
astutecollie posted...
The x1 has 40 exclusives to the ps4's 32, and when you look at them, the x1 does have more aaa exclusives.

Bloodborne isnt the answer to anything. The ds games arent big sellers. They sell just enough to warrant a sequel but they are not even remotely close to halo or gears. Sonys only franchise on that level is gran turismo, and thats actually debatable, since 5 and 6 didnt have stellar sales.

It took me many months to decide which console i wanted, waiting for both to sell me on theirs and ms got that done with dropping the price and superior exclusive lineup. The only thing the ps4 has this year is lbp. MS though has the next insomniac game and 4 halo games. And ms has a ton going on next year, even if tomb raider wasnt exclusive so thats just icing on the cake. Cant wait to get that sexy white sunset overdrive bundle.

Sony doesn't look to create massive sellers all the time, so they can reskin them and spam them like Microsoft. They like to put something a little different every time, and that's why PS libraries are always the most varied and best.

Also, Tomb Raider isn't exclusive, so you are mistaken then.

At any rate, the polls all agree that PS4 has the best upcoming games.
#27astutecolliePosted 8/21/2014 12:51:40 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
astutecollie posted...

Sony doesn't look to create massive sellers all the time, so they can reskin them and spam them like Microsoft. They like to put something a little different every time, and that's why PS libraries are always the most varied and best.

Also, Tomb Raider isn't exclusive, so you are mistaken then.

At any rate, the polls all agree that PS4 has the best upcoming games.

Your post reeks of reassurance. It must rot to only be able to afford one console that your second guessing then trying to prove why you like it to strangers on the internet.

Im very comfortable with my decision in getting the x1. I waited for sony to sell me on the ps4. Garbage exclusive lineup imo was a big part of it. You wont convince me otherwise or any other person on this board.

And fyi, i will be playing tomb raider next holiday, you will not, and that kinda tells me that its exclusive to my console. It must be awesome to wait 6 months to a year longer to play a game.
#28LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 12:52:36 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Gotta lol @ that list. Dark souls rehash? A crappier forza? A crappier project spark? Another uncharted rehash? Deep down looks to be cool.

Anyone can do what you did. Another Fable rehash? A crappier DriveClub A crappier LBP? Another Halo rehash? Quantum Break looks to be cool.

See how silly that was?

At least I can argue the poll results on that site, whereby most people agree the current library, upcoming library, and online subscription service goodies, are all better on PS4.

Yeah except the new fable is nothing like the previous ones. Forza has been the racing king for years, project spark can do everything little big planet can and more. Halo is the king of console fps while uncharted pales to timed exclusive tomb raider.

Oh and massively growing sales gap?

June
PS4 269,000
XB1 197,000

July
PS4 174,000
XB1 146,000

At this rate the ratio is closing. Those numbers are hardly 3-1 or whatever you kids like to spin.

Try bringing better material in a LEGEND thread or you will keep getting beat down while I laugh.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#29LooksLikeRainPosted 8/21/2014 12:54:55 PM
While I don't agree with your attitude, I do agree that, so far, MS is poised to absolutely crush Sony in exclusives.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#30MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/21/2014 12:56:41 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

See how silly that was?

Yeah except the new fable is nothing like the previous ones. Forza has been the racing king for years, project spark can do everything little big planet can and more. Halo is the king of console fps while uncharted pales to timed exclusive tomb raider.

Oh and massively growing sales gap?

June
PS4 269,000
XB1 197,000

July
PS4 174,000
XB1 146,000

At this rate the ratio is closing. Those numbers are hardly 3-1 or whatever you kids like to spin.

Try bringing better material in a LEGEND thread or you will keep getting beat down while I laugh.

Is Legend like LooksLikeRain and Astutecollie or is he like, you know, me?

I'm confused.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.