Videogame confessions (stolen)

#1ChiliPupPosted 8/21/2014 11:07:24 AM
I admit... I'm stealing this from another user on another board. I liked the idea, so I thought we would try it out here.

I'll start...

I thought Final Fantasy 7 was boring, and I liked Chrono Cross much better.

Although I liked Final Fantasy 10, my favorite Final Fantasy game is FF12.

I miss good 3D platformers like Sly Cooper, Banjo Kazooie, etc.

I actually liked Watch Dogs a great deal.

I've completed Alpha Protocol three times, and it sits on my "never sell" shelf. Yes, I said Alpha Protocol.

I prefer Dragon Age 2 over Origins in most respects.

I prefer Fallout New Vegas over Fallout 3 in SOME respects.

My favorite Zelda game is Wind Waker, followed closely by Minish Cap. And I believe Ocarina of Time is fairly boring.

I don't like any of the COD or Battlefield games in the least, and would much rather play a Borderlands single-player campaign.

Driving games don't interest me like they once did.

I spent a lot of real money on clothing and home furnishings in Playstation Home.

I am as excited about the Sleeping Dogs HD remake as I am the GTAV remake, even though I skipped both of them last gen.

I enjoyed driving long distances over and over in Far Cry 2, and the way your character unfolded a map into his lap while driving instead of pausing the game for a map screen.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#2glassghost0Posted 8/21/2014 11:15:48 AM
Resident Evil 4 isn't that great. I enjoyed 5 and 6 more

Borderlands 1 and 2 are some of the most overrated, if not the most, overrated games ever to exist

PS4 can be more powerful, etc... Nothing about it interests me, MS/Xbox is the better console overall
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3cheezedadadaPosted 8/21/2014 11:18:56 AM
ChiliPup posted...
I thought Final Fantasy 7 was boring, and I liked Chrono Cross much better.

I prefer Fallout New Vegas over Fallout 3 in SOME respects.

My favorite Zelda game is Wind Waker, followed closely by Minish Cap. And I believe Ocarina of Time is fairly boring.

I don't like any of the COD or Battlefield games in the least, and would much rather play a Borderlands single-player campaign.

Driving games don't interest me like they once did.

I enjoyed driving long distances over and over in Far Cry 2, and the way your character unfolded a map into his lap while driving instead of pausing the game for a map screen.

With you on all of those. Well except the driving games part because I never liked driving games ever.

I want to type out my own, but I gotta run for a bit.
---
Phil Spencer is tying someone down to train tracks right now as you read this.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60FPS to 58FPS on the Xbox One.
#4Nintendo1989Posted 8/21/2014 11:19:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5AWarAmp84Posted 8/21/2014 11:39:32 AM
-I haven't been "blown away" by a game in years.

-There are times when I question why I still play videogames. They're just not as fun anymore IMO.

-I miss the old days when the gaming community was smaller and less mainstream.

-Dark Souls and RDR are two of the most boring games I've ever played.

-I have no problem with fanboys as long as they don't troll.

-I miss playing games that actually have learning curves.

-When I was a teen, every now and then I'd stay in to play rather then go out with friends. I almost always regretted it.

-Gamefaqs is like a car accident, I know it's terrible but for some reason I have to look.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#6X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 8/21/2014 11:47:17 AM
I buy way too many games that I never end up playing
---
We all give up eventually...
#7DarthUchiha91Posted 8/21/2014 11:51:46 AM
I've never played a Zelda, Metroid, or a Donkey Kong game in my life. The only game I ever played that featured any character from any of those franchises are Smash Bros.

Mass Effect is my favorite video game franchise of all time.

Never owned a ps3.

Used to play Tekken competitvely, Tekken Tag to be specific.

I play Time Crisis games everytime I see it in an arcade.

x360 is my favorite controller ever.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on the Genesis was the first game I played.

I played Madden 13 Against Ray Rice a few years ago. I destroyed him with the Falcons.
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#8pnut3844Posted 8/21/2014 11:57:51 AM
I'm sorry but the fact that you don't like ocarina of time, the best game EVER (besides super metroid) totally discredits the entire post. Nothing to see her folks, move on.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#9pnut3844Posted 8/21/2014 11:58:56 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
I've never played a Zelda, Metroid, or a Donkey Kong game in my life. The only game I ever played that featured any character from any of those franchises are Smash Bros.

Mass Effect is my favorite video game franchise of all time.

Never owned a ps3.

Used to play Tekken competitvely, Tekken Tag to be specific.

I play Time Crisis games everytime I see it in an arcade.

x360 is my favorite controller ever.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on the Genesis was the first game I played.

I played Madden 13 Against Ray Rice a few years ago. I destroyed him with the Falcons.

Download the super metroid ROM IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise your life is pointless and you should just quit.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#10tubb311Posted 8/21/2014 12:03:14 PM
owned a ps3 for about a week after it released and sold it for a huge profit
the only Nintendo system I've owned since N64 is a DS (kind of want a WiiU though)
I hate all turn based RPGs
---
GT: DonShetland