Videogame confessions (stolen)

#11ChiliPup(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 11:17:51 AM
pnut3844 posted...
I'm sorry but the fact that you don't like ocarina of time, the best game EVER (besides super metroid) totally discredits the entire post. Nothing to see her folks, move on.

Yep. Nothing to see here but OPINIONS. Move along, pnut.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#12USFPosted 8/21/2014 11:24:03 AM
I found Fallout 3, RDR, and Mass Effect to be extremely boring.

I don't enjoy MP FPS games on consoles because I find it abnormal to play FPS without kb/m.

The Witcher 2 is my favorite RPG of last gen.
---
Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Heroes Of The Storm, Transistor, Child Of Light.
#13iamdanthamanPosted 8/21/2014 11:30:05 AM
I started gaming as a kid on our Commodore 64. Every game we owned for it was pirated.

We didn't get another game console at my house until we got an SNES, just a few years before the N64 came out.

Gamefaqs is the first game website I ever went to, it was before we had internet at my house in I think 1994. My brother and I went to take your kid to work day with my dad, and basically spent the whole day on gamefaqs and printed out a bunch of faqs and codes for every game we owned. I still have most of those pages.

I am a huge Star Wars fan, and as such, I have to buy every Star Wars game that is released no matter how bad it is. I have put quite a bit of time into Kinect Star Wars. (This includes Soul Caliber 4, even though I usually don't play fighting games.)

I'm kind of an achievement whore, especially in the aforementioned Star Wars games.

Mass Effect is my favorite video game franchise of all time. I have beaten every game at least twice, I have every achievement, and I got "best of the best" in MP.

I mainly bought the first Mass Effect because of how much I loved Knights of the Old Republic.

I mainly bought a 360 over a PS3 because of Mass Effect.

My Brother has beaten every Zelda game at least once(most many more).

I have started almost every Zelda game, but have only finished Link to the Past and Oracle of Seasons on Gameboy.

Other games I have started, but never finished: Final fantasy 1, Final Fantast 4, Final Fantasy 5, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 12, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Star Wars: Obi-Wan, Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2, Rogue Leader, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim(still working on this one)

I own Madden '96 and '98 for SNES, 2004 for PC, 2006 and 2007 for Xbox and 2010, 2012, and 25 for 360, but I always go back to playing my franchise on the 2004 PC version because the team I built by the 2018 season is so dominant I always win every game by about 50 points. Also the game is totally broken for running QBs.

I enjoy Kinect games.
---
All your base are belong to us
#14L4YER_CAKEPosted 8/21/2014 11:38:38 AM
I lie and say I don't but I use a persons taste in videogames to judge whether or not I think I'll like them. Example on March 26 2013 when I went to pick up Bioshock Infinite an acquaintance was leaving the game store and when he showed me his copy of Army of Two: Devils Cartel, I knew then and there this wasnt a person I cared to know.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#1519eighty7Posted 8/21/2014 11:41:29 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
[/snip]
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on the Genesis was the first game I played.

Blue Ranger was the best in that game.

It made no sense but it was the absolute truth.
#16Jiggy101011Posted 8/21/2014 11:48:44 AM
L4YER_CAKE posted...
I lie and say I don't but I use a persons taste in videogames to judge whether or not I think I'll like them. Example on March 26 2013 when I went to pick up Bioshock Infinite an acquaintance was leaving the game store and when he showed me his copy of Army of Two: Devils Cartel, I knew then and there this wasnt a person I cared to know.

This made me chuckle because I do the same thing.

- I think Majoras Mask is one of the best Zelda games to date and far surpasses Ocarina of Time.

- Afro Samurai has the best soundtrack from last gen

- I'm not as into competitve multiplayer as much because my reflexes aren't as good as they used to be. My 14/15 year old self would call me noob.

- Even though they are interactive games, the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, Heavy Rain, and Beyond: Two Souls are some of my favourite games I have ever played.

- I have probably over 150 games between 360/ps3/One and I will spend almost 30 minutes trying to figure out what to play. Some nights I'll take so long that I end up just putting something on Netflix lol
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Gears of War 3, Titanfall, Halo 4
#17LooksLikeRainPosted 8/21/2014 11:51:46 AM
All of Rockstar's games bore me to tears.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#18falkedupPosted 8/21/2014 12:00:40 PM
I miss old fixed-camera resident evil games. I wasn't a huge fan of 4 and didn't bother playing 5

I miss platformers like banjo kazooie with tons of content and puzzles

I convince my friends to get games, they get hooked and then I get bored and they get mad at me lol

I spend a ridiculous amount of time looking at gaming news.
#19cheezedadadaPosted 8/21/2014 12:10:21 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
All of Rockstar's games bore me to tears.

I was going to 100% agree with that, but then I remembered Max Payne 3.

99% of their games bore me to tears.
---
Phil Spencer is tying someone down to train tracks right now as you read this.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60FPS to 58FPS on the Xbox One.
#20kennyynnooPosted 8/21/2014 12:16:41 PM
I like Madden football with broadcast cam it's great in my opinion.

I think Forza Horizon is the best non track racing game ever made.

I played more original NES games on my Wii then Wii games.

I owned tlou 2 weeks after pre ordering it, hated it so much that I sold it....rebought it digital this year and quit at the exact same spot.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.