Pinball fx 2 question

#1slippertailsPosted 8/21/2014 11:47:17 AM
Hey I know this isn't the pinball fx board but that board is pretty dead. So I have two tables, the sorcerers lair and guardians of the galaxy. Now my high score on sorcerers lair is 21 million and guardians is like 6 million so my superscore is 27. my question is one of my friends has a superscore of 174 which means across all his tables his score is basically around 174 million. The problem is I could see he only has one table (which means its the sorcerers lair) and yet his score on that table is 5 million to my 21 million. So how does he have a 174 superscore if he only has one table on which his high score is 5 million?
---
gt : slippertails
psn: slippertails
#2slippertails(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 12:36:08 PM
ps4 sucks?
---
#3TheBendyPosted 8/21/2014 12:44:48 PM
slippertails posted...
Hey I know this isn't the pinball fx board but that board is pretty dead. So I have two tables, the sorcerers lair and guardians of the galaxy. Now my high score on sorcerers lair is 21 million and guardians is like 6 million so my superscore is 27. my question is one of my friends has a superscore of 174 which means across all his tables his score is basically around 174 million. The problem is I could see he only has one table (which means its the sorcerers lair) and yet his score on that table is 5 million to my 21 million. So how does he have a 174 superscore if he only has one table on which his high score is 5 million?

My only guess would be that he owns all or most of the tables that were available on the Xbox 360, and those scores count here? It's just my theory though. I don't really know if that is the case in this situation.
---
Think before you ink!
#4slippertails(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 12:51:34 PM
TheBendy posted...
slippertails posted...

My only guess would be that he owns all or most of the tables that were available on the Xbox 360, and those scores count here? It's just my theory though. I don't really know if that is the case in this situation.

Ahh ok that makes sense although I guess I just figured he would have transferred the tables over to xbone but this seems like the only logical explanation. Thanks!
---
#5karvinyereizowtPosted 8/21/2014 12:54:08 PM
Did I miss something? Did PBFX2 release on XONE yet? Anyway to answer your question, the super score is combined with all your friends that have the game. So he apparently has more friends on his list that own the game that u don't.
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#6LooksLikeRainPosted 8/21/2014 12:56:30 PM
karvinyereizowt posted...
Did I miss something? Did PBFX2 release on XONE yet? Anyway to answer your question, the super score is combined with all your friends that have the game. So he apparently has more friends on his list that own the game that u don't.

Yeah it's been out for a little while now.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#7regsantotomasPosted 8/21/2014 1:14:53 PM
slippertails posted...

Yes, he likely has many of the tables. I have a similar superscore because I own the majority of the tables and played them at least once. The scores are tabulated to the superscore.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain