so does anyone have 2 games coming out on the same day and....

#1kennyynnooPosted 8/21/2014 12:24:55 PM
Just now realize that they have to load each game before playing them?

I see destiny and nhl will collide, Madden and metro next week, Assassins creed WWE 2k and sunset overdrive all come out 10/28, nba 2k and alien isolation 10/7.

This might make some consider digital because of loading with disc.

Just a friendly reminder to plan loading out ahead of time.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#2squarex8264Posted 8/21/2014 12:35:16 PM
I'm hoping once preloading comes out by end of September, it will help with this.

Do we know if we can preload a game without purchasing the digital copy? Would be nice to just queue up the download but still need a disc to authenticate...
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#3youngunner2123Posted 8/21/2014 12:39:11 PM
Yeah same 3 on Oct 28th

crew mcc Nov 11th

don't know driveclub as going to try ps+ version first

still on fence for unity unless I friend up here as most of my friends are skipping it
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#4kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 12:39:32 PM
squarex8264 posted...
I'm hoping once preloading comes out by end of September, it will help with this.

Do we know if we can preload a game without purchasing the digital copy? Would be nice to just queue up the download but still need a disc to authenticate...

I doubt you can pre load a disc and they said only a select few of games will pre load but I don't think Madden was mention and it has that option now. I just realized today that I have 2 discs pre ordered in one day so that'll be interesting, thought I'd share this thought.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#5MrImpatient35Posted 8/21/2014 12:41:38 PM
LOL I just did something foolish, kinda related to your topic. I just finished playing Rayman Legends, and wanted to switch to playing Watch Dogs, and I forgot...I have to actually put it my Watch Dogs disc to switch games. Knowing that we could've switched games without switching discs, and now we can't sucks.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#6MurryEB_Alt1Posted 8/21/2014 12:43:40 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
squarex8264 posted...

I doubt you can pre load a disc and they said only a select few of games will pre load but I don't think Madden was mention and it has that option now. I just realized today that I have 2 discs pre ordered in one day so that'll be interesting, thought I'd share this thought.

They really should let us do that, let us download any game we want, just not let us get through authentication until we insert the disc or purchase it. Hell you sorta can already, everytime I go play say UFC at my buddys house while I'm logged in his xbox, when I come home, UFC is greyed out on my recently played list, and if I hit start, I have the option to download it. You can do this with any game. I downloaded it just to see but of course, it didn't get past authentication. So it'd be lovely if they let us preload any game we want for free.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#7regsantotomasPosted 8/21/2014 12:45:02 PM
It seems like pre-loading is starting to already roll out in some form and hopefully will be fully implemented by the time these games come out. They also need to make sure pre-order bonuses are applied accordingly too.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#8RybalPosted 8/21/2014 1:27:32 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
squarex8264 posted...

I'm not a fan of EA access, if only because of the high probability of it being copied by other publishers and likely seeing quick rate increases, but couldn't you get one month of it and save 10% off of Madden (which would be slightly more than the monthly fee), then cancel?
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81