will Advanced Warfare have even more novelty DLC than Ghosts?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. will Advanced Warfare have even more novelty DLC than Ghosts?
2 years ago#1
you know like turning into the Predator and stuff? How do you feel about all that stuff?
2 years ago#2
I don't like it and I honestly hope it doesn't return.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
2 years ago#3
darkshadowmaster posted...
I don't like it and I honestly hope it doesn't return.

I tell myself there is a chance it won't even have quirky gun cammos, but I fear I will be wrong.
2 years ago#4
it would make me so mad
2 years ago#5
Its nickname isn't "Call for Money: Recycled Warfare" for no reason. Guaranteed DLC for everything, probably even a Wiz Khalifa voiceover now.
hey foo
hey foo
2 years ago#6
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
Its nickname isn't "Call for Money: Recycled Warfare" for no reason. Guaranteed DLC for everything, probably even a Wiz Khalifa voiceover now.

surely there has to be other ways of getting money than having yellow rubber duck gun cammo and Xmas reindeer wrapping paper/woolly jumper gun cammo?
2 years ago#7
reptileegg posted...
Cows Go Hisssss posted...

surely there has to be other ways of getting money than having yellow rubber duck gun cammo and Xmas reindeer wrapping paper/woolly jumper gun cammo?

I think the best way for CoD to make money is to have four studios making a new CoD every six months with $80 Season Pass DLC which include 4 map packs with 3 maps each, with Weapons Kit Unlock Shortcuts for $60, and Weapons Skins Collection Pack for $60 and Character Skins Pack for $60 with a Rapper Voiceover Pack for $60 which includes the voices of Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Ice Cube, Macklemore, and more.
hey foo
hey foo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. will Advanced Warfare have even more novelty DLC than Ghosts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived