will Advanced Warfare have even more novelty DLC than Ghosts?

#1reptileeggPosted 8/21/2014 12:50:57 PM
you know like turning into the Predator and stuff? How do you feel about all that stuff?
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 8/21/2014 12:51:24 PM
I don't like it and I honestly hope it doesn't return.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 1:23:50 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
I don't like it and I honestly hope it doesn't return.

I tell myself there is a chance it won't even have quirky gun cammos, but I fear I will be wrong.
#4reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 6:44:57 AM
it would make me so mad
#5Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/23/2014 6:49:04 AM(edited)
Its nickname isn't "Call for Money: Recycled Warfare" for no reason. Guaranteed DLC for everything, probably even a Wiz Khalifa voiceover now.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#6reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 6:50:06 AM
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
Its nickname isn't "Call for Money: Recycled Warfare" for no reason. Guaranteed DLC for everything, probably even a Wiz Khalifa voiceover now.

surely there has to be other ways of getting money than having yellow rubber duck gun cammo and Xmas reindeer wrapping paper/woolly jumper gun cammo?
#7Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/23/2014 6:58:52 AM
reptileegg posted...
Cows Go Hisssss posted...

surely there has to be other ways of getting money than having yellow rubber duck gun cammo and Xmas reindeer wrapping paper/woolly jumper gun cammo?

I think the best way for CoD to make money is to have four studios making a new CoD every six months with $80 Season Pass DLC which include 4 map packs with 3 maps each, with Weapons Kit Unlock Shortcuts for $60, and Weapons Skins Collection Pack for $60 and Character Skins Pack for $60 with a Rapper Voiceover Pack for $60 which includes the voices of Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Ice Cube, Macklemore, and more.
---
hey foo
hey foo