I am in the X1 update preview but I have a weird noise when I turn it on &..

#1NinjaGaidenmanPosted 8/21/2014 4:09:25 PM
I am in the x1 preview update thing they have going on but I hear Weird disc reading sound when I put a disc in when I turn it on then I eject it and and put the disc in works no promblem now should I worry about needing to getting a new system or should wait and see if they fix it in the update because I had the problem of when I used to eject the game every constantly suck up the disc and that was from a problem from they were testing it out on the preview updates and I was thinking my system was breaking then they updated it and it went away and it fixed anyone have any ideas or anyone else have this same problem ?
---
Play games and have fun dont take gaming so seriously!!
GT:SuperSpartan600
#2youngunner2123Posted 8/21/2014 4:28:40 PM
Did the hard reset fix?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3NinjaGaidenman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:08:34 PM
I havnt tried it yet im going to though I'm just asking anyone else who had this problem what else did they do to fix it or did hard reset work
---
#4NinjaGaidenman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 8:14:13 PM
I just tried the Hard reset it seems like my desk and read but my asked one is noisy now not very loud but it is noisy but it is obvious even if you're in the kitchen but before I hard reset it I tried to eject again and put a different game in I did it five times and it would not read the disk anymore that's when I hard reset it according to the forums on the Xbox bored sounds like even from the preview this is not a problem because of the preview it's the system itself has anyone else had this problem?
---
#5NinjaGaidenman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 8:23:07 PM
And then I ejected the game and the noise went away asince there was no disc and then I put the disc back in and it read the disc fine but the noise was back so I guess the drive is messed up need to get a new one:-(
---
#6NinjaGaidenman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 9:01:40 AM
Bump
---
#7anthony2690Posted 8/22/2014 10:09:41 AM
I left the beta due to it causing strange problems with my Xbox, plus the fact it was making me do a 2gb update every time I turned my console on, meaning I had little time to play :(

But props to the people staying in the beta and making the dashboard a better experience for the rest of us :)