Xbox one games coming to pc?

#1MyLordGodPosted 8/21/2014 6:37:02 PM
Aside from DR3, what other xb1 games are coming to the pc? Is the halo:mcc going to be released on pc as well?
#2WarsuhPosted 8/21/2014 8:09:44 PM
Ryse and thats it. And there is about a 5% chance halo mcc will come to PC. And 0% chance that Halo 5 will go to PC. GL on your hunt.
#3SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/21/2014 8:12:22 PM
Warsuh posted...
Ryse and thats it. And there is about a 5% chance halo mcc will come to PC. And 0% chance that Halo 5 will go to PC. GL on your hunt.

343 said they have 0 interest in putting any halo on pc. Not trying to start anything with pc players, it's just what they said. This goes for halo wars as well.
#4WarsuhPosted 8/21/2014 8:15:25 PM
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
Warsuh posted...

343 said they have 0 interest in putting any halo on pc. Not trying to start anything with pc players, it's just what they said. This goes for halo wars as well.

Ik 343 said that. The only reason I said 5% chance is because all the leaks or better yet rumors about it. Honestly 5% is probably to much.
#5vashkeyPosted 8/21/2014 9:12:35 PM
What do you mean by xbox one games? Most of the xbox one library is on PC already. If you mean Xbox One games that aren't already on PC Ryse is being ported. Super Time Force is coming to PC in a few days(although that was on 360 as well) and Dead Rising 3 comes out on September 5th.
#6LazyyAmericanPosted 8/21/2014 9:16:09 PM
Phantom Pain...and while it's true that it's a multiplat anyways.....it effectively shuts out any need for me to buy a console.
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
#7Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/21/2014 9:29:40 PM
Warsuh posted...

What? No way

"All the companies are taking PC gaming very seriously, so we're no excluding the idea of ever doing a PC conversion, but it needs to be the right product at the right time," 343's Frank O'Connor told OXM briefly yesterday, following the conclusion of Microsoft's game-packed E3 conference."

http://www.totalxbox.com/78048/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc-port-isnt-impossible/
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#8ArkonBladePosted 8/21/2014 9:50:53 PM
if its a NON owned IP that's suppose to be exclusive to X1... odds are its coming to PC down the road. games like Qauntem Break and Sunset Overdrive will most likely make it to PC. Halo, Gears, and Forza prolly not. Though for some reason Fable does.
---
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#9WarsuhPosted 8/21/2014 10:52:45 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Warsuh posted...

What? No way

"All the companies are taking PC gaming very seriously, so we're no excluding the idea of ever doing a PC conversion, but it needs to be the right product at the right time," 343's Frank O'Connor told OXM briefly yesterday, following the conclusion of Microsoft's game-packed E3 conference."

http://www.totalxbox.com/78048/halo-the-master-chief-collection-pc-port-isnt-impossible/

I assume that was a response to the other guy? Anyways when they say right product I feel like they are talking about non FPS. I feel like they are talking about an RTS or some other genre, because lets face it PC is not a huge FPS platform there are other genres that poop on FPS on PC. But yeah do you feel like thats what they mean XeeH?
#10CapwnDPosted 8/21/2014 10:53:54 PM
Peggle 2 maybe? I hope so, I love it on Xbox One but it would be easier to boot up on PC.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!