Do you care how much your console sells?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you care how much your console sells?
1 year ago#1
Do you care how much the console your purchased sells?

Answer honestly. Do you get worried if it doesn't sell enough, or do you feel insecure sometimes if your console is getting outsold by its competitors?
1 year ago#2
no lol
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
1 year ago#3
Well, yes, I have all three current gen consoles and I worry why the Xbox One is in last place :/
1 year ago#4
Well, yes, if it doesn't sell well, developers won't make games for it. If my consoles sells the most, it's more incentive to make a game for that console.
1 year ago#5
If it doesn't sell well, developers will not make games.

Microsoft isn't going to put money into a system that's not doing well, refer to Dreamcast (They co-developed it and money invested)
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#6
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Microsoft isn't going to put money into a system that's not doing well, refer to Dreamcast (They co-developed it and money invested)

original xbox counters your point.

og xbox did not make money, had heavy losses yet they invested heavily into with great exckusive titles like halo, kotor and more
1 year ago#7
Nope. I just know there will be more ignorant PS4 fanboys hating on Xbox due to sales and nothing else. But I'll still play on it just because it rustles their jimmies.
1 year ago#8
Also, they only co-developed the Dreamcast. The Xbox is 100% theirs so they have more reasons to make it work.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
1 year ago#9
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Sorry buddy, but the Xbox one is past the point of "developers not making games for it." And it's still selling.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
1 year ago#10
No, I had no idea last gen how either were doing. Until I started using this did I notice trolls invest there lives in it just about.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you care how much your console sells?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived