If Microsoft hired you as head of Xbox your first act would be?

#11TheM00dPosted 8/21/2014 7:29:13 PM
Warsuh posted...
I would probably bone as many chicks as possible tbh.

Tenzhi posted...
Retire and enjoy my severance pay.

Yeah, phineasfool posted...
To quit because I do not have the experience to head something as big as the Xbox division.

Yeah, probably all of these.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#12IceHuskyPosted 8/21/2014 7:29:51 PM
To buy out GameFAQs so I can permanently shut the website down.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
I miss you Dad: 1943 - 2004
#13mike468Posted 8/21/2014 7:30:01 PM
Restructure Rare and start bringing back old franchises that gamers want.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#14Garage_ManPosted 8/21/2014 7:40:37 PM
Honestly? Create another game showing and show nothing but amazing lost gems from time. Get HD ports of classic games rolling out and then create their successors.

No bundles, no free anything. Just pure games games games from FPS to JRPG and everything between.
#15cmincPosted 8/21/2014 8:10:48 PM
Go 299 with the kinectless bundle when you sign up for live for 2 years. All gold members on live get 10% off all purchases. Make sure rare is hard at work on a serious, non-stupid, un-qwerky perfect dark reboot. Reboot mechassault as it was but with a sim mode for warrior fans. Buy ryse from crytek and put the devil may cry guys in charge of grounded, semi realistic combat set in the crusades. Give konami whatever they want to give me all the metal gears including an hd mgs1 and a directors cut version of 4 and a lords of shadow 3 each exclusive for 12 months. Xb1 gears trilogy. Call ea about exclusive starwars flight sims like the old xwing and tie fighter on dos. Buy rockband or guitar hero, whichever sells the most dlc.

Then i'd call activision to see how much they want for xb1 exclusive destiny solar systems the size of the first game and then buy two.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1 | WII U | 3DS
#16SqawksPosted 8/21/2014 8:22:19 PM
Ensure that Halo ends its run on a high note, then pursue and fund new ideas instead of relying on old things. Same with Gears.
Lower the price to $350.00.
Bundle a voucher code for something like Forza 5 or DR3, or a 3 month gold sub.
---
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
#17leelee3105Posted 8/21/2014 9:06:18 PM
I'd make a gamefaqs account and pretend to be a pony. Then roll around in my money and laugh
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#18Queen_of_Lazy89Posted 8/21/2014 9:19:50 PM
Have Rare actually make worthwhile games using their old IPs. Stop targeting casuals with mindless shooters, and completely get rid of the Kinect and purge all studios associated with it. Lastly retire and enjoy my nice severance pay.
---
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar
#19Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/21/2014 9:30:16 PM
I was going to be cruel and say I'd release Half Life 1-3 as a console exclusive, but I felt that would prompt my assassination.

Me: I'd continue doing what MSoft is with the updates and feedback system. Remaster the KotoR series entirely and bundle it with a Star Wars themed Xbox, and secure exclusivity rights to create a new KotoR 3 from EA. Then I would jump start the Perfect Dark, Conker, and Banjo Kazooie series. Create new dev studios to churn out new IP's with no microtransactions and DLC season passes (created before release). And lastly, I would offer either one full free game of choice or three months Gold service to the initial founders who bought day one to thank them for weathering the storm and placing faith in us. Just to get started.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#20Sith JediPosted 8/21/2014 9:37:49 PM
Buy all the cocaine and several high class hookers.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/