Are you getting Destiny?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you getting Destiny?
2 years ago#1
Are you getting Destiny? - Results (230 votes)
yes, day one
50.43% (116 votes)
yes, used
1.74% (4 votes)
yes, new, but no hurry to get on day one
9.57% (22 votes)
undecided
13.04% (30 votes)
no, doesnt appeal to me
18.26% (42 votes)
tired of shooters, will pass
4.35% (10 votes)
getting because nothing else to play, but not interested
0% (0 votes)
rental
1.3% (3 votes)
other
1.3% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I might get it used in a few months, but don't really care for another shooter right now. The beta was boring, I hope the final game is different.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
2 years ago#2
Already got it paid full. Can't wait for it
Xbox GT: Whiteangel50
2 years ago#3
Nope, though it's not that I don't like it.. it's just that I don't like it enough to get that in place of the other billion games I want starting September onwards. lol
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
2 years ago#4
Tried the beta, it wasn't for me.
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
2 years ago#5
I am still on the fence with this game. I didn't get to play the beta, so I really don't know if this game will be good or not; just what I've read on this site from some people saying it is boring and some people saying it is awesome. Usually when a game is divided like this, it is not a good sign. >_>

So I voted "undecided." I guess I will wait for (video) reviews to see the game in action and the positives/negatives people feel like they have with it before I decide on it or not.
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
I miss you Dad: 1943 - 2004
2 years ago#6
I'll definitely want to play it since I didn't get a chance to play the Beta. I want to wait till I get one of the new consoles to play it on, but I don't think I'll do a day one purchase. I'll likely rent it through Gamefly first and see how well it holds up over the course of a week.

I just don't want to purchase a game that might become too repetitive (even if it is online co-op).
Gamertag: Biggy DX
2 years ago#7
On PS4. I'm a sucker for extra content.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
2 years ago#8
Laylow12 posted...
On PS4. I'm a sucker for extra content.

Not fussed about the extra content, but this.

Whiteness awaits.
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
2 years ago#9
Preorder it for xbox1
2 years ago#10
BiggyDX posted...
I'll definitely want to play it since I didn't get a chance to play the Beta. I want to wait till I get one of the new consoles to play it on, but I don't think I'll do a day one purchase. I'll likely rent it through Gamefly first and see how well it holds up over the course of a week.

I just don't want to purchase a game that might become too repetitive (even if it is online co-op).

I'm gonna wait a couple weeks at least and then re-evaluate when the hype dies down. I imagine by then we will see 100 topics saying how bad the game is and a waste of money blah blah.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you getting Destiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived