Are you getting Destiny?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you getting Destiny?
1 year ago#11
I was underwhelmed by the beta, but I'm still cautiously optimistic that it's a game I'd end up enjoying.

That being said, I don't currently have it pre-ordered and I'm unsure of if I want to pick it up around launch. I may just wait for reviews, although those will most certainly be influenced by the hype train.
1 year ago#12
The only reason I'm getting it is because I want the white PS4. It will go well with a white Vita and soon after, my white Xbox One.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
(message deleted)
1 year ago#14
Nope was disappointed in the beta, and the game is nothing more than a Cross Gen port with an up res at the cost of FPS.

Getting Metro Redux where the game even though is 912p, which is apparently a sin to PS Fanboys, it's 60FPS which I will gladly take over 1080p/30FPS. Also the concept of Metro games are more interesting than Destiny.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
1 year ago#15
Goes without saying.
1 year ago#16
Yeah but not on X1, on 360.
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence: :Official Muu of Everything
Official Saberwulf of the KI Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^] TMAFI :3
1 year ago#17
I'll rent in to blow through the campaign solo in a weekend. I have little-to-no interest in multiplayer focused games.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
1 year ago#18
I will get it in a year or so when extra dlc is out from the ps4
1 year ago#19
My destiny is not to get Destiny
i7 3770K / ASUS P8Z77-V /Corsair 16 GB Vengeance / Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 / Asus GeForce GTX 670 / Corsair HX PS 750-W
1 year ago#20
Paid in full, day one midnight release. Staying up to play.
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you getting Destiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived