Dragon Age Inquisition character models look like there's from a PS2 game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition character models look like there's from a PS2 game.
1 year ago#1
The environments look top notch but the characters need some serious work.
Why does Bioware keep putting in all these love stories when it's painful to look at these characters I'm supposed to be shagging?
1 year ago#2
They still look better than some recent Bethesda models though...so that's saying something...
1 year ago#3
You need your eyes checked if you think they are on par with PS2 models.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
1 year ago#4
Dragon age has never been a graphical powerhouse. why would they start now. those games are about story, gameplay and character management...a full rpg experience, which they deliver in spades. how ugly the characters are is not a concern of mine. (It bugs the hell out of my wife though, but she loves the games anyway)
---
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.
1 year ago#5
Sebastian from The Evil Within, also his co-investigators...*cringe* At least Ruvik has free pass at being ugly since he's the bad guy.
1 year ago#6
Rafficus_III posted...

This too...I've come to accept posts like this as meaning: "The character models aren't up to par with certain other games, so they suck!", and using the ps2 as an example is just easier for them...though seeing as this is the ps4, isn't it about time they start saying they look like ps3 graphics? :P
1 year ago#7
DarkFists posted...
Rafficus_III posted...

This too...I've come to accept posts like this as meaning: "The character models aren't up to par with certain other games, so they suck!", and using the ps2 as an example is just easier for them...though seeing as this is the ps4, isn't it about time they start saying they look like ps3 graphics? :P

Some PS2 games did have pretty nice models though. o.o Especially late in the console's life. It really just depends on how much work gets put into them. Bioware tends to be lazy when it comes to character models. Like how all the female characters in dragon age origins had the same basic body model. >_>
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
1 year ago#8
Yeah dude, saying it looks like ps2 is an expression.
1 year ago#9
there's
there's
there's

there's
---
U mirin brah?
1 year ago#10
It can't be any worse than DA2, with it's one city map and dungeon constantly reused.
---
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition character models look like there's from a PS2 game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived