Getting a second Xbox One just sounds so great all of a sudden.

#11Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/22/2014 6:27:17 AM
triple s posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Some people just have so much money to burn.

Not really as it will have it's benefits. If I was paying money for two copies of games to do this, I'd agree that I'm kind of wasting money.

$60 is wasting money

$400 is not wasting money

Seems legit
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#12triple s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 7:07:54 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
triple s posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Not really as it will have it's benefits. If I was paying money for two copies of games to do this, I'd agree that I'm kind of wasting money.

$60 is wasting money

Seems legit

Oh, because obviously I will buy one game and one game only. If I need to explain to you in a way that even a 4 year old can understand, I will.

(1) Digital copy of an (Xbox One) game can work on (2) (Xbox One) consoles. So instead of paying ($120) for (2) copies of an (Xbox One) game, I would only have to pay ($60). So if (triple s) decides to buy (5) (Xbox One) games, he would pay ($300) to play on (2) (Xbox One) consoles instead of ($600).

There, so hopefully you understand now and can troll somewhere else.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#13TullyBlanchardPosted 8/22/2014 7:08:42 AM
this is why people can't have nice things
---
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#14Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/22/2014 7:09:10 AM
triple s posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
triple s posted...
Jedi454 posted...

$60 is wasting money

Seems legit

Oh, because obviously I will buy one game and one game only. If I need to explain to you in a way that even a 4 year old can understand, I will.

(1) Digital copy of an (Xbox One) game can work on (2) (Xbox One) consoles. So instead of paying ($120) for (2) copies of an (Xbox One) game, I would only have to pay ($60). So if (triple s) decides to buy (5) (Xbox One) games, he would pay ($300) to play on (2) (Xbox One) consoles instead of ($600).

buying a second Xbox One is a waste of money no matter how you flip it.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#15staticxtreme5Posted 8/22/2014 7:12:24 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
triple s posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
triple s posted...
Jedi454 posted...

$60 is wasting money

Seems legit

No matter how wrong he is, I admire this guy for sticking to his guns.
#16structural98Posted 8/22/2014 7:15:23 AM
I'm doing the same. I was planning on getting Madden 15 and I need a second controller for my wife (mainly for D3 and Lara Croft). Now she'll have her own X1 and I'm only really shelling out $280 over what I would have spent anyway. Did the exact same thing with the 360 last gen. These bundles are a great deal.
#17triple s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 7:17:26 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
triple s posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
triple s posted...
Jedi454 posted...

$60 is wasting money

Seems legit

It's not flipping it, it's going to be put to use. I have a 13 year old gamer son and this will allow us to play co op games together in the same room that don't allow split screen or even just use two separate screens even if it does. It's also funny having someone who has spent over $1400 on graphics cards telling me what's a waste of money.
---
#18chris0009Posted 8/22/2014 7:18:28 AM
You admire someone suffering from a severe mental illness?
#19triple s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 7:19:27 AM
structural98 posted...
I'm doing the same. I was planning on getting Madden 15 and I need a second controller for my wife (mainly for D3 and Lara Croft). Now she'll have her own X1 and I'm only really shelling out $280 over what I would have spent anyway. Did the exact same thing with the 360 last gen. These bundles are a great deal.

Yup, planned to get Sunset Overdrive anyways so I will consider it an extra $340 for the ability to now be able to play together on games with different screens in the same room.
---
#20kidwgmPosted 8/22/2014 7:26:01 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
kidwgm posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Wonder how many are adequately prepared for retirement.

Coming from a home owner we have 2 xbox ones, 4 360's, 2 ps3's, 2 wii's, 4 3ds's, 1 wii U and 2 gaming pc's we have plenty solid starts to our retirement funds for our age. Some people do know how to manage money appropriately therefore allowing them to have "extra's."

That's insane, how do you have the time to play all that?

Well obviously don't play at the same time. I will play one or two consoles only for a few months then ignore the others. But then a game comes out and play a different console while ignoring previous played consoles. It's great to have options as me and my husband play games all the time. Most of our collection is a combined collection that we each had before we got together.
---
Currently Playing: Lego Marvel Super Heros, FTL iOS and Peggle 2.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)