Xbox one diablo 3 is the definitive version right?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one diablo 3 is the definitive version right?
1 year ago#51
duces9killa posted...
hahahahahah

i suppose someone had to laugh at your insult...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
1 year ago#52
If Qunicy's topic was deleted this should be too.

Mark away boys!
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
1 year ago#53
leelee3105 posted...
Just finished the game on hard. The frame rate doesn't drop at all. I have a better tv than most of uo u so I would have noticed

Of course you do.
---
I don't row.
1 year ago#54
lunaticcore posted...
Console version has features the PC version doesn't have right now, and pretty much every article/review has talked about how much better the game plays with a controller. That is actually called an opinion.

What features is the PC lacking besides offline play? And unless you want your game dumbed down, no. A controller is the worst way to play the game because you simply don't have the speed or accuracy you need to play a game like this with an analog stick. As a result, they had to dumb the game down with an aimbot for ranged attacks/skills and you can't even properly target AoE skills with a controller.

Saying that D3 controls better with a controller is on par with saying that FPS's control better with a controller since console shooters have aim assist. If the controls were good enough to properly play the game then the developers wouldn't have had to add in an aimbot.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one diablo 3 is the definitive version right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived