CRACKDOWN staying hidden until 2015(Article):So gamplay at E3 2015?

#11daniel79Posted 8/22/2014 7:46:47 AM
This game. Isnt it the one thats meant to use this Cloud business? If it does, does that mean it wont have an offline mode?

if this game is good and has an offline mode I would actually consider getting an Xbox one for it. I loved the first two games.
#12smurfsn1p3rPosted 8/26/2014 11:13:15 PM
Izraeil posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Warzore posted...
Another flopped game so don't hope on it.

Troll confirmed.

How hard is it to at least keep an open mind until we see gameplay?

That would make sense for a new IP like Scalebound, but this is a 3rd game in a franchise you already know what to expect. And when the last two have been mediocre to bad, it makes more sense assume this will also be mediocre to bad than be excited about how awesome it might turn out.

Now it might turn out to be great but you can't blame people for thinking the opposite until they get proven wrong due to their past experience with the franchise.

Because all the dragon age games are exactly the same, right?
---
Gtag: smurfsn1p3r4eva
Defiance Character: Alyssia EGO:5343 Hit me up if you need some help.
#13lunaticcorePosted 8/26/2014 11:15:37 PM
Love Crackdown. I expect it to come out sometimes before Gears in 2016
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#14darkness1018Posted 8/26/2014 11:16:14 PM
smurfsn1p3r posted...
Izraeil posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Warzore posted...

Troll confirmed.

That would make sense for a new IP like Scalebound, but this is a 3rd game in a franchise you already know what to expect. And when the last two have been mediocre to bad, it makes more sense assume this will also be mediocre to bad than be excited about how awesome it might turn out.

Now it might turn out to be great but you can't blame people for thinking the opposite until they get proven wrong due to their past experience with the franchise.

What hes trying to say is the other 2 Crackdown were either just OK or just plain sucked. I for one didn't like CD 1 & 2 so im not really looking forward to this one. I do hope it turns out great though or at least better then the others.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, XB1
#15nb003_99Posted 8/27/2014 2:47:43 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Crackdown will be goty 2015

Boot
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69519706
Yet?...
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#16nb003_99Posted 8/27/2014 2:49:47 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Warzore posted...

Troll confirmed.

Troll confirmed?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69837028
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#17smurfsn1p3rPosted 8/27/2014 9:41:30 AM
darkness1018 posted...
smurfsn1p3r posted...
Izraeil posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Warzore posted...

Troll confirmed.

What hes trying to say is the other 2 Crackdown were either just OK or just plain sucked. I for one didn't like CD 1 & 2 so im not really looking forward to this one. I do hope it turns out great though or at least better then the others.

To assume a game will be bad because of a previous title is just immature. Again I point to Dragon age, since the second one was subpar the 3rd one will be subpar as well? Witcher was great, second one not so much, so the third one will be mediocre I take it? Fans opinions of games may differ but to take it as fact is just stupid.

I rather enjoyed both games pre ordered both. The halo 3 beta had nothing to do with the first one ether as I had it reserved it 3 months before that news came out.

It was an open world arcade shooter, that wasn't taking itself to seriously. I am looking forward to this and cannot wait to run amuck in this giant city.
---
Gtag: smurfsn1p3r4eva
Defiance Character: Alyssia EGO:5343 Hit me up if you need some help.