Advantage of having sold only 5 million.

#1sanas_thirituPosted 8/22/2014 5:38:30 AM
MS has a good opportunity I think.
Let's say, MS is going to upgrade the hardware in their xbox one consoles and make it run faster and at a higher resolution than the ps4,
It's easier and cheaper for them to do that when they only have to recall 5 million consoles as opposed to sony for example who supposedly has sold twice as much. Xbox one will then be the more powerful console thus opening the door for European sales.

It's one way MS can clearly win the console race. Make it happen MS, recall the consoles and upgrade the gpu to some current gen high end one.
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.
#2lilj812Posted 8/22/2014 5:40:27 AM
That's not gonna happen though so... no advantage at all.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#3regs8376Posted 8/22/2014 5:40:51 AM
When are you changing your sig?
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/22/2014 5:44:21 AM
regs8376 posted...

---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#5mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/22/2014 5:49:46 AM
recalling 5 millions consoles = Losing more than 2 billions dollars.
It's not gonna sit well with the board members TC.
#6lilj812Posted 8/22/2014 5:54:39 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
regs8376 posted...

Creationism is truth, that much is right. To believe that the universe spawned from literally nothing is more of a stretch than believing in an all powerful God that can exist outside of time and space, thus making him or it an unembodied and eternal (space and time for the ignorant) mind.

Lots of logical philosophical reasons to believe in God lol.:
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#7BahamutBBobPosted 8/22/2014 5:56:22 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
opening the door for European sales.

Europe is part of Sonyland, though. Not all Europeans, but most of the ones I know, prefer Sony over Microsoft.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#8InterzoneMantraPosted 8/22/2014 7:11:11 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
MS has a good opportunity I think.
Let's say, MS is going to upgrade the hardware in their xbox one consoles and make it run faster and at a higher resolution than the ps4,
It's easier and cheaper for them to do that when they only have to recall 5 million consoles as opposed to sony for example who supposedly has sold twice as much. Xbox one will then be the more powerful console thus opening the door for European sales.

It's one way MS can clearly win the console race. Make it happen MS, recall the consoles and upgrade the gpu to some current gen high end one.

This will do much more harm than good.
#9L4YER_CAKEPosted 8/22/2014 7:16:32 AM
derr
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#10LooksLikeRainPosted 8/22/2014 7:28:06 AM
lilj812 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
regs8376 posted...

Creationism is truth, that much is right. To believe that the universe spawned from literally nothing is more of a stretch than believing in an all powerful God that can exist outside of time and space, thus making him or it an unembodied and eternal (space and time for the ignorant) mind.

Lots of logical philosophical reasons to believe in God lol.:

Lots of logical scientific reasons, backed by evidence, not to believe in God lol.:
---
GT: Frightbeard.