Advantage of having sold only 5 million.

#11OpheliaAdenadePosted 8/22/2014 7:30:21 AM
I love how in America science is now something you choose to believe, not try to understand.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#12PS4alwaysPosted 8/22/2014 7:32:19 AM
lilj812 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
regs8376 posted...
When are you changing your sig?

Creationism is truth, that much is right. To believe that the universe spawned from literally nothing is more of a stretch than believing in an all powerful God that can exist outside of time and space, thus making him or it an unembodied and eternal (space and time for the ignorant) mind.

Lots of logical philosophical reasons to believe in God lol.:

Oh man thank you..hahaha

That's the best laugh I've had in days. Good on you. :D
#13astutecolliePosted 8/22/2014 7:37:03 AM(edited)
This is pointless. Tech nerds and fanbois care about this stuff. I still play NES games on my TV. They look pretty great to me still. Im pretty sure I cannot see the difference between 720 and 900p LOLOLOLOL.

Ill take the system with the best games, and the most features and capabilities. That's the X1. I really dont need another Sony machine like my PS3 which people told me was more powerful, but I never once actually saw it with my own eyes. Only advantage it had was bluray, so discs held more, thats it. Nothing perceivable on screen. I owned both a 360 and PS3. They were basically the same thing to me.
#14lilj812Posted 8/22/2014 8:00:26 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
lilj812 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
regs8376 posted...

Creationism is truth, that much is right. To believe that the universe spawned from literally nothing is more of a stretch than believing in an all powerful God that can exist outside of time and space, thus making him or it an unembodied and eternal (space and time for the ignorant) mind.

Lots of logical scientific reasons, backed by evidence, not to believe in God lol.:

Please Shirley, if time and space both started at the big bang, what could exist outside of time and space? Two answers.

Nothing. Or something not bound by time or space.

If nothing: then the universe literally started by nothing, out of nothing, for no reason. This whole universe is nothing farting pretty much, making all of this. And let's not forget, nothing produces so much, right? No. Nothing comes from nothing. You can't get something from nothing.

If something not bound by time or space: you have something that eternal, because it can exist in a timeless state. It's hard for our minds to comprehend that, but the concept is easy to grasp. Think of numbers as eternal, they are abstract ideas that exist outside of the human mind. Meaning, a human doesn't have to exist for the rule of numbers to be true. Numbers itself are true even if the universe explodes and nothing else exists. Numbers itself, the idea, concept, all of that, is timeless. Therefore eternal.

The concept of the eternal is found in many other ways, but you get the idea.

And let's not forget, space as well. Which means it isn't physical like we are. Which is why God can be omnipresent, like an unembodied mind with no limits.

Dropping philosophical knowledge while acknowledging science and having them agree with each other? *Gasp*
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#15benjimainPosted 8/22/2014 8:01:06 AM
astutecollie posted...
Ill take the system with the best games, and the most features and capabilities. That's the X1. I really dont need another Sony machine like my PS3 which people told me was more powerful, but I never once actually saw it with my own eyes. Only advantage it had was bluray, so discs held more, thats it. Nothing perceivable on screen. I owned both a 360 and PS3. They were basically the same thing to me.

That's funny because most polls show that people find the PS4 to have best features and games. Want me to show you?
#16LooksLikeRainPosted 8/22/2014 8:18:23 AM
lilj812 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
lilj812 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
regs8376 posted...

Lots of logical scientific reasons, backed by evidence, not to believe in God lol.:

Please Shirley, if time and space both started at the big bang, what could exist outside of time and space? Two answers.

Nothing. Or something not bound by time or space.

If nothing: then the universe literally started by nothing, out of nothing, for no reason. This whole universe is nothing farting pretty much, making all of this. And let's not forget, nothing produces so much, right? No. Nothing comes from nothing. You can't get something from nothing.

If something not bound by time or space: you have something that eternal, because it can exist in a timeless state. It's hard for our minds to comprehend that, but the concept is easy to grasp. Think of numbers as eternal, they are abstract ideas that exist outside of the human mind. Meaning, a human doesn't have to exist for the rule of numbers to be true. Numbers itself are true even if the universe explodes and nothing else exists. Numbers itself, the idea, concept, all of that, is timeless. Therefore eternal.

The concept of the eternal is found in many other ways, but you get the idea.

And let's not forget, space as well. Which means it isn't physical like we are. Which is why God can be omnipresent, like an unembodied mind with no limits.

Dropping philosophical knowledge while acknowledging science and having them agree with each other? *Gasp*

You didn't really "drop" any knowledge here. You made assumptions based on your faith. I'm not going to say you're wrong, because I wasn't there when the universe was created. I'm also not going to go your route and make assumptions without evidence. Furthermore, I don't want to debate. This isn't the place for it. Believe what you want. It doesn't matter to me.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#17lilj812Posted 8/22/2014 8:19:54 AM
I used the big bang and philosophical arguments Shirley, no assumptions at all.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#18ave1Posted 8/22/2014 8:29:24 AM
I have the best argument for Creationism you might ever encounter. (Hint: it has to do with "ancient DNA" which is actually an unexplainable enigma to those who are not Creationists.).

I will go further into this with any of you who wish to see reality considerably more clearly than your Evolutionist teachers ever will.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#19lilj812Posted 8/22/2014 8:38:15 AM
ave1 posted...
I have the best argument for Creationism you might ever encounter. (Hint: it has to do with "ancient DNA" which is actually an unexplainable enigma to those who are not Creationists.).

I will go further into this with any of you who wish to see reality considerably more clearly than your Evolutionist teachers ever will.

I'm curious. PM me or post it here. I (obviously) believe in creation but I love gathering all knowledge.
---
"Worlds best heel"
#20sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 9:40:24 AM
I don't see why upgrading is such a difficult thing. All this box has inside it is that green board with circuits. Just recall the consoles and replace that green board with a better one. Simple.
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.